Rollin blind

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MushrumStamper, May 31, 2010.

1. I was rolling a bunch of jays before a movie with my guys
    no homo. We rolled 10. Then on the last one his mom walks in
    and I was like oh shit. But she was blind and I didn't know.
    Then my friend tells me and I rolled a fuckin jay while talkin
    to my friends mom. Lmao:smoking:

2. lol i have no idea what you're talking about

3. Haha dude that is so awesome! Your friend is really lucky too. As long as he doesn't smell like weed, she'll never suspect him of being high!

4. We just graduated this week and we were guna go get blazed at my friends.
    And his blind mom was sittin there n I was talkin to her n Rollin jays!

5. haha my mum had lazer eye surgery so she was blind for a couple of days. i rolled and smoked a few spliffs infront of her and i told her the smell was because my dad was smokin in the next room :p

6. WIN :hello:

7. Lol wtf? if she was blind then how did she find her way to the bedroom where you were rolling up? and what did she come in the room for? Doesnt make sense to me..

8. A trolls will always forever be a troll. First of all unless you have sprayed yourself with 10 pounds of Cologne, I would sure as hell smell 10 L's rolled up.

If you were talking to her I'm sure you were near her so she must of at least smelled something.

9. ......do you think blind people can't walk through a house? how the fuck do you think blind people live if they can't walk down a hall to a bedroom. and maybe she wanted to say hi.

honestly guy, blind people go around in the city and shit. but they can't walk around in their own house?

you better be fucking ripped right now or else you're just ridiculously ignorant

10. :( Awwww

11. idk how she didnt smell it, i had em in a cig package lol i odnt leave jays out??!

I was fninishing up n shes like what are guys doin n i almost screamed no homo.

it made me jump n i dropped half the bud for the jay on his pillow haha.

12. You do know she could smell it right?