Rollies.com

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeyDreamz, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I ordered a bong for a Buddie the other day from rollies.com. The payment was accepted within hours but it has been days since the order and it says it still hasn't been shipped out. So this morning I did a check on the business and all I seen were complaints about the horrible service and people not getting their order for months. I will be contacting this company today to voice my concerns and hopefully speed up the shipping of my order. He will have threats of fraud and lawsuits if my order is not shipped promptly. If he post the product on his site and then claims it is unavailable but still accepted payment then it is theft by deception. If it takes more than a few days to get my order shipped then I will call my bank and request a refund for not recieving the product. Fuck Rollies.com they are scam arist that just want your money....dont believe me?http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults.asp?q5=rollies.com

2. omg man your signature is huge!

3. dude there's a whole rollies thread already about this and LOL at "waiting days" there's people on here waited 6 months to get anything!

good luck!

4. Wow man your sigs huge!

5. yeah i wanted it to be big.

6. it was hard to pay attention to your thread because of that sig.. im lmao right now. i love that movie

7. Have you read the signature rules? Its gonna be deleted

8. #8 Blutteufel, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Did you even read the rules about signatures? Damn new people....

9. Ok instead of damning the new people like ^^^^

Here is some help: Signature Limits: All signatures should not exceed the following size limits and you can't have both text and images within a signature. Animated signatures, avatars and profile pictures are not allowed.
    Text Signatures: 4 lines normal size or 8 lines small size and up to 90 characters per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
    For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size.

10. How old are you? Most 15 year olds have enough common sense to see the size of peoples sigs on here...and realise its like that for a fucking reason.

Im sorry but your stupiity amazes me.

11. who cares about his sig, honestly.
    I'm just wondering why anyone would order from that website
    It doesn't even look legit. If you look at it closely you can tell
    half them pics probably came off google and there's a link at the
    Top that says under 18 click here and it's a bunch of scales.
    Real smart.

12. Well you guys don't have to be assholes about it. Like I said it was ordered because my friend seen it and wanted me to order it and after it was taking days for it to be shipped(which is suspicious) I looked up the site and all it had was bad comments. So maybe the site is run by a couple pricks like the ones who had douche bag comments to say on this thread. Thank you to the people who were nice and stated their opinion without being a douche about it....and to the ones who were and the one who taddled, I hope you like my new sig. **** YOU

13. #13 Blutteufel, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    Hate to break it to you, but your sig still violates the signature rules, despite them being posted in this thread. In two ways. That's quite an accomplishment, really.

14. Why didn't you think of ordering from the grasscity shop?

15. I have ordered 2 bowls from that site before.

Did I get them?
    Yes.

How long did it take for them to come?
    Over 5 months.

Will I ever type rollies into any search engine again?
    No.

Will I smoke this joint in my hand?
    Yes.

:metal:

16. The prime suspect:D

17. LOL :smoking:

BTW, how did you feel about waiting 5 months? Mr Rollie reckons you should just be patient and not complain - lolz :rolleyes:

18. Rollies let me know that my order had shipped a few days ago...it had been placed on 8/29 or thereabouts. They did not respond to my request for info about my order 2 months ago. I would never order from them again.

19. hurrah - another satisfied customer!

I expect Mr Rollie along any minute to spout forth more b/s about his customer service skills

or maybe he'll just go into my gallery again and vote 1 on all my pictures like he did last time - lol what a tool

Hi Mr Rollie :wave:

20. Wow, my new sig gets deleted...what bullshit.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: