Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rollers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Laughing Grass, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Hey guys,

So I was getting annoyed with rolling joints so I bought a joint roller for $5 from my local headshop. Man this things rolls the most perfect joints and they are nice and smooth. Does anyone else do this like me?? I can roll like 5 joints in 10 minutes with this thing and be set for the day. Its amazing.

2. yeah i just got a pair there pretty nice but it takes a little while to get used to.

3. Half of my satisfaction in smoking a joint or blunt is the fact that I was the one to roll it. Everyone's different though and I have seen these machienes, they roll extremely well.

4. Yeah man its great for when its especially cold out, and your fingers dont work the way you want them to.

Rolls them super tight so they burn a while =)

5. You mean like a manual roller where you roll the canvas roller and then insiert the paper?
    Yea i use one of those since my hand rolling sucks and i almost never roll so it works great.
    I have even used it to roll friends cigarettes and they say they are better then packaged cigs haha.

6. I always give my friends shit for using these things because as the guy above me said one of the best part of a J is crafting it perfectly with your own two hands and smoking your own creation. A true stoner rolls his/her own joints IMO.

If your not good at rollin just practice practice practice you WILL get the hang of it. If you smoke cigs buy some handrolling tobacco and practice rolling your own cigs. This is how I perfected the art of rolling in my youth.

7. theyre great for people who cant roll (or couldnt roll at one point, me) now i dont like em cuz i can roll tighter and better jays,

8. Man I just think they are great cuz they are super quick and they seem so tight like a cigarette would be.

9. Yah but you can make em even better than cigs once you get good and the satisfaction of rolling a perfect J is awesome!