Rollers are so hard to use

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Beautiful Mind, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Couldn't roll a damn j with my new roller, and i bought it because I suck at rolling joints
    Are there any "detailed", or guides with high quality pictures on how to use a roller. I looked on youtube but they're all shitty quality or the camera is to far away from the roller.

PS. yes i have a pipe, i just prefer joints :smoking:

2. Do you know the proper technique? Because its not that hard..I could do it behind my back in the dark.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bztnnZNYaW8&feature=related"]YouTube - Rolling a cigarrette with a rolling machine[/ame]

3. Those manual rollers are incredibly easy. I use them sometimes and they make perfect joints!

4. open it, put the weed in (no paper) and roll it a few times til its kind of loose. then put the paper in the small slit (while it's closed) and roll it. the paper will recede into the roller. when youve rolled it down to the gum lick the gum and then finish rolling. open the machine and theres your perfect joint

5. you can pack like 2 grams in one joint with a roller but i prefer to roll by hand...they are so easy to use..try it with tobacco a couple of times ...theres nothing to it..i used to do it on the bus to school hahaha

6. they come with instructions. i would show you if i had them, and a scanner.

7. my god idk if im just really baked but that is the perfect video, wish i had seen that yesterday...i just smoked my last few grams :cry: :smoking:

is that you in the vid, hah the commentary is awesome.

Thanks for the vid.

8. hehe :)

rollers are really a good helper to make a joint

[​IMG]