Rollercoasters?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jflutts, Jul 14, 2009.

1. will riding a rollercoaster ruin my high because of the adrenaline?

2. Absolutly not.

3. i wus too scared too, my freinds and i were hi9gh on last day of school we went to like an amusement park and we were gonna dgo on a ride but sumone befor eus puked and then wer like oh shit if that happens to them on nuthin wut bought us?

sumday im gunna try it not right now tho

4. It is either going to be absolutly amazing or you will get scared and shit bricks. I would love to ride a rollercoaster while high. As I was reading this my dad asked me if I want free tickets to 6 flags. I think its a sign!

5. Damn that is weird

6. yea im going to six flags on thursday
    I going to go on king da ka and el toro
    and im fucking so excited
    High or not its going amazing

7. Dude its more awesome than eating churros.

8. Im gunna say... No?
    Im pretty sure it would be like multiple orgasms to the face while being hacked to death by Scream. Imagine a rollercoaster times 100.

9. about 2 weeks ago i went to 6 flags with some friends and we all brought our own eighths. i smoked it all and the rollercoasters were AMAZING!!

I would have to say that if you havent experienced a rollercoaster while high then you should invest in some bud and tickets to 6 flags immediately. :smoke:

10. were you able to smoke in the park at six flags great adventure

11. no i wouldn't risk smoking in the park so we went back to my car a few times throughout the day and blazed in there with the windows up.

12. i fucking love nitro, when you go down with you're hands and legs up it feels so sick.

13. go on Tatsu while blazed. SO fucking fun

14. Roller Coasters + Weed = AMAAAAZING.

Make some brownies, the body high is awesome on rides.

15. yall are doing it wrong.

you go to six flags to sit on the bench opposite of the water ride to see the girls with wet t shirts.

16. yesterdays thread..at least for my side of the world..anyhow..but i had to post that

I FREAKING LOOVE ROLLERCOASTERS!
    and no it wont ruin ur high.

17. Just watch out for wooden ones which break your back, or the shaky ones that bash the shit out of your head.

Ruined my rollercoaster fun after one of those...

18. Back in my tokin days I rode this tiny little roller coaster called top thrill dragster. By the time I got thru the line my high was gone. So I tried again the next day early in the morning....Hell yeah, It was over before I knew it but at the apex of the ride 420ft in the air looking out over lake eire with a 90 degree drop in front I was one with the earth. Do it and enjoy the fuck out of it brah.

19. Ride the Farris Wheel right before going on the roller coaster.. smoke a couple bowls, ride front row on the rollercoaster, and you will be having one crazy time. I did this at California Adventures and it was the most fun I've ever had at an amuzement park.

20. Would I be able to smoke a bowl on the ferris wheel do you think?