Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roller Coasters while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The HappyCamper, May 9, 2012.

1. I will be going to Disney World while high, as some of you may have seen me mention in my other thread. Planning to go on Mission Space, Tower of Terror, and Rock n' Roller Coaster completely baked.

Anyone else done anything similar?

2. It might lead to vomiting or greening out. Sounds fun though. I would where shades because it would suck to be thrown out of Disney World. (that place is expensive)

3. I have an annual residence pass, they treat us like gods.

They won't throw us out :)

4. Since i've been a roller coaster enthusiast since childhood, and a current marijuana enthusiast, I would love to mix the two. Go for it

5. Roller coasters are fucking exhilarating while high. It's definitely in the top 3 of the most enjoyable things I've ever done high. Right up there with racing dune buggies on the sand dunes here in Michigan, and bungee jumping. DO IT!

6. Its just really fun. Do it.

7. hit up space mountain, thank me later

8. get a fast pass for soarin'

9. Splash Mountain

Edit: Not a roller coaster, but fuck it. It would be an awesome ride to get baked on

10. Damn, it's been too long since I've been on a rollercoaster. My family used to take us every other year to Cedar Point, it wasn't a long drive at all. Last time I was there the Millennium Force just opened up. I couldn't spark up near the family, but it was pretty amazing regardless. Now that I can go on my own I would just take some edibles and it will probably feel like experiencing them as a kid for the first time again. Pure fucking terror and adrenaline. Fuck ya. :cool:

11. Im scared shitless of hights so FUCK THAT!:eek:

12. That's what gets the adrenaline pumping!

13. I'm planning on blazing at cedar point in a couple weeks. I can't wait!

14. I've been to cedar point baked and on other things...raptor front seat peaking was the shit

15. OMFG i would fuqqin explode from bein so happy ~_~

16. This is water slides are pretty dope too!

17. Its hard to get the joints into the place.. atleast it was for me. But i went on the Behemouth at canada's Wonderland after 5 joints. Unbelivable fun

18. Went on the taxi ride FRONT SEAT at New York New York, Las Vegas baked as fuck, Good times Man!! Oh and go swimming high it is pretty dope

19. Yeah I have actually when I went to Six Flags in NJ, I didn't plan but it was randomly and it was during senior year so went high before we on the rides but didn't eat cause I didn't want to throw up; OMG I was scared shitless but at the same thing thrilled with such excitement! It such as great experience and I advise to try it at least once in your lifetime.

20. from what I read, depending on your adrenaline, it would kick in and your high would approximately last only the whole ride.