Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolled up a blunt...Thought I would take some pictures.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stlmodude, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Yeah very similar to how i do it, i also use a roach most of the time.

2. hell yeah, dude. bangers are the way to go.

is it just me or should this thread be in the toking tools section? a mod moved it into here...but it doesn't make any sense.

3. Well sir that is a rather nice blunt you have rolled. Some days I wish I could stand the taste of a grape dutch/swisher/game. Not my cup of tea. :smoke:

4. oh, why thank you, sir.

hey, i'm not a peach guy, so we're even! ;)

5. Neither am I. I'm more of a vanilla or strawberry dutch. NOM NOM NOM :yay: :hippie: ;)

6. That must of tasted amazing....ive never used a swisher, might have to try it

7. indeed it did, my dude.
    indeed it did.

try 'em out. grape 'rillos are pretty delightful.
    although, people generally love them or hate them.

8. I prefer the green games myself. A lot of people seem to hate on them but I just love the taste and how slow/evenly they burn. I can't STAND the wine ones though, everyone likes them, they just burn my throat like smoking fiberglass. If it's not a green game, I'm going for a vanilla/strawberry dutch.

9. Not to seriously noob it up here. But I've been smoking for 3 years now and never heard of a banger but want to give it a try. Mind explaining?

You use the end of a cigarette carton?

10. you can use anything thats thicker than paper and in a strip man, what he used is pretty damn good, when i'm at work i cut a strip off a matchbook and use that, i use them all the time, even in joints, makes it so much better/easier, and you dont have to waste any weed.

11. #31 stlmodude, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009

no biggie, man.

like macpride said, a banger/tip/crutch/whatever you wanna call it is just a thicker piece of paper rolled up and stuck into the mouth-end of the joint. they do a multitude of things such as: providing a stable mouthpiece that won't seal shut with sloppy friends, guarding against any loose weed bits from entering your mouth, giving the blunt/joint a more uniform burn, saving weed due to no roaches being thrown out, simplifying your rolling since no weed will fall out of that end, and others. give it a shot, my dude. i highly recommend.

12. #32 speedball, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    idk in my experience joints are the one's more likely to have shit fall out (could be that i roll my joints in an odd fashion) but my blunts rolled any way NEVER have shit fall out of em, just gotta learn some methods :)

13. nice blizz and ya filters are a good idea lol loose bits, not good.

14. ive smoked blunts with roaches and without. i like it better without a filter.

15. rest assured, i got the method, my dude.

i just prefer a tip.

16. I just recently started rolling blunts and I'll most deff try with a filter ;) sexy blunt. Props+

17. +rep for roaching a blunt.

18. Nicely rolled blunt. I like the fact that you made a rolling tip as well.

19. Cut strips out of a note card... they roll amazingly

20. I always put filters in my blunts!!!