Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolled up a blunt...Thought I would take some pictures.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stlmodude, Feb 22, 2009.

1. just got home from a good night.

rolled up a blunt of some alright regular.

here are the step-by-step pictures:

the goods
    [​IMG]

what i use for the banger
    [​IMG]

everything i'll need
    [​IMG]

close-up of the regular i'm tokin' at the moment. its okay.
    [​IMG]

grind it up nice and fine
    [​IMG]

the grape 'rillo
    [​IMG]

peel off the outer layer
    [​IMG]

crack it at the seam
    [​IMG]

stick the banger in an end
    [​IMG]

fill her up
    [​IMG]

twist it
    [​IMG]

re-apply the outer layer
    [​IMG]

the end product
    [​IMG]

and i attached a picture of the 9mm blue label illadelph i just picked up.

fire 'em up, homies.

Attached Files:

2. Wtf, i've never seen a swisher sweet rolled like that. In fact, i've never seen a filter in the blunt, but nice pickup, hope you had fun..

3. That's a nice looking blunt, but did you really need to put a filter on there :p

stay high

4. rolled like what?

i almost always stick a banger in the end...i cant stand when loose bits of weed get in my mouth. joints never lose anything but open-ended blunts seem to quite oftenly.

5. #5 abnormldood, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    If you tried smoking a blunt with a tip you'd know why. Not only does it hit better and keep the blunt more uniform, it doesn't burn your lips when it gets down to the end. Ever since I started rolling them that way I do it every time. Removing the outer layer and re-applying it makes it burn slower. Btw, nice roll game, OP.:hello:

6. you know how to do it.

thanks, man.

7. nice grinder

8. thanks, man.

can't go wrong with a space case.

9. I'm just saying i've never seen a filter in a swisher sweet, and i've never removed the outer layer of a swisher sweet. I mean if you roll tight enough, weed shouldn't get into your mouth, and it should burn slow. I'm not judging your method, yours could be better, i'm just saying i've never seen all that done to a sweet..

10. i put a roach in all my joints/blunts

if you don't know the difference you better ask somebody.

11. bumpin' this because i posted it at like 4 in the morning.

12. +rep for the filter, thats how i do it.

nice blunt too btw. but marb milds? wtf?

13. thanks man. tips make everything about a blunt better.

but what's wrong with milds, dude?
    you ever smoked 'em?

14. Yea dude marlboros in general burn toooo funny for me. Ever notice that how they go out and shit or run all fucked up?

Great roll! I put mouthpieces (thats what i call 'em) in all my blunts and joint as well!

Lets you not waste any weed, toss it when its down to the cardboard, ensures that they hit nicely, and stops you from pullin weed thru! It's a win-win all around with mouthpieces.

15. #15 youngbeast817, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    Hell yeah man it's ALL about the Swisher Sweets bro! Screw all the people hatin on your method man, do you man. Personally I don't take the outer paper off and use no crutch, just gut it fill it stick it. But I WILL be trying your method probably tomorrow, see how it works out :smoke:

16. Thats not a filter. Its called a roach or a crutch or just a tip. A filter is what is at the end of a fucking cigarrete.

17. Oh yeah and you're more than welcome to join the Blunt Kings group I started!!

http://forum.grasscity.com/groups/blunt-kings.html

We were the first group ever on GrassCity, and we will continue to be the best. 115 members strong as of now

We're trying to revive it right now since we're seeing less and less posts, so come post some pics and whatnot bro! :smoke:

18. #18 stlmodude, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    thanks, guys.

and thanks for the invite, man. i joined up.

and yeah, some people don't use bangers/crutches/tips. i like the aforementioned properties of a banged blunt, though. more uniform burning, no waste of weed, no weedteeth, no weed spills during the rolling process. but hey, different strokes for different folks.

blaze tough, my dudes.

19. looks good

20. thanks, man.