Rolled my first joint..?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by FatDaddy29, Apr 16, 2016.

?

How should I roll?

1. By hand

80.0%
  2. Rolling machine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Raw cones

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So I'm a complete noob when it comes to rolling joints. I can roll a blunt easily but a few months ago I decided to make the switch to papers. I've been using a rolling machine and for some reason today, I decided to try and hand roll a joint. So I grabbed some tobacco and went to work. After 5 minutes I got this. What do you guys think? Should I ditch the machine and start hand rolling?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think that looks really good! I've tried on numerous occasions but I've always been horrible at rolling Jays (even with a rolling machine I screw up) so I gave up and stuck to prerolled cones. Try smoking it to see if it burns okay and isn't too tight/loose.

3. Nice one I hand roll and would be satisfied with one that looked like that here's one I rolled looks similar[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Google images!! Jk lol, someone had to do it

• Like Like x 1
  5. dude, for your first time rolling by hand, thats pretty damn goof, congratulatios!
    here are some pics of some things i rolled, and ive been rolling almost erry day for the past 3 years!

keep me updated on your rolling skills, and if you ever need any tips, throw me a mesage!

Attached Files:

6. It looks smokeable, my first joint didn't even look like a joint. Practice makes perfect.