Rolled my first joint...

Discussion in 'General' started by DoubtfulFire495, Apr 3, 2012.

1. And it was beautiful! :D Okay so, it actually wasn't. The filter was too small/loose, the weed was packed in too fatly so the joint was short and super packed, leaving a long-ass twisty tip on the lighter end. The fuck.

But y'know, I thought I'd do worse. I lit that thing up and phew, it did its job. Couldn't even finish it. Beautiful.

Here-here to beautiful first times. :p Here-here to feelin' right. :D

2. Good job dude!!

3. I love rolling joints, and blunts. I'm good at blunts but I still have a tough time with joints. Juicy jays are easier to roll with but I only got zig zags which take a bit more time. Nonetheless, keep it up and try rolling cones they're the best.

4. White owls and eeries or however yu spell em, a little tip to anyone who smokes J's and dont know, if you lightly torch the end thats rolled like putting the flame all around the twisted part of the J without lighting it, you can pull the twisted end off and then it looks like a cig and no twisted part you have to light. You rip it off after its black all around the twisted part

5. I just clipped off the tip with scissors, but that's a good tip if you're on the go, sweet. I was thinking about slipping some jays into a Dave Matthews Band concert I'm going to (lawn seats, hell yeah). That's why I wanna learn. God I'm such a pothead, lol. :D

6. Want a cookie?

7. Enjoy mate! Its the begining of a long road to great joints

8. I love rolling J's dude
    Maybe I'm crazy but I like them more than blunts

9. pics or this extravagant tale is bullshit

10. [quote name='"GoldenGinge"']pics or this extravagant tale is bullshit[/quote]

He said he smoked the joint already lol

11. then it's lies i tells ya. All lies!

12. I present to you: Buzz McKillington

[​IMG]

13. Want a cookie?

14. Ahhh I remember my first joint haha. Literally I do. It was the first time I ever smoked pot, I rolled it sooo wrong haha but somehow it smoked pretty well, well, it it was good enough anyways.... Worst part is, I forgot to inhale hahahah (I was in 8th grade lol)

15. Yeah sorry, didn't take a pic of that one..

However, I did roll my second one today, and I have to say it came out much better than the first. :D Still needs a little work, though

[​IMG]

16. Hehe, yay! i love joints and ust finally got the hang of rolling a couple months back!

17. [​IMG]
    For the amount of weed in the joint the filter shouldn't be that big. I enjoy cone shape joints like the one above I rolled with a filter