Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolled my first blunt!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrdelrey, Jan 29, 2013.

1. I rolled my first blunt this past weekend :) sorry for the crappy quality. I think it turned out pretty good! I probably fit a gram and a half in there. It smoked nice :smoking:
    [​IMG]

2. Is that...One of the wraps you buy without tobacco in it? The processed nasty shit?

3. Why yes, I do believe so from the picture. :cool:

4. Lookin' good! A lot better than my first, that's for sure!

5. Ya looks like a wrap to me lemme take a guess on what kind zig zag blueberry wrap?

6. they aint nasty too me-at least the blueberry flavor isnt

7. Well I vaporize only now, so they are hella nasty to me. If you hand one my way I'd be like :eek: :bolt:

8. All zigzag wraps are horrible compared to other possible choices (dutchmaster, game, etc.), no flavor is an exception

9. blunt wraps taste like ass and dont burn right. i get the actual cigars. dutches, games, and white owls.

10. Flavored wraps are for schwag

11. idk why people like wraps so much. Yeah they're cheap but you can also get a 2 pack of swishers for 99 cent. The feel and taste of the wrap gives me the feeling that theres some nasty ass chemicals in it.

Nice rolled blunt tho dude, but sharpen your skills on a real cigar lol. With all that wrap they got on it, its hard to fuck one of those up ahaha

12. I prefer papers but blunts are nice too

13. Roll dutches; save whales.

14. Dutch masters are the easiest to roll with, at least in my opinion.

15. Pretty nice, but if that is a blunt wrap, you're gonna have a hard time with rillos, I don't suggest white owls as your first thing to roll with, they crumble a lot easier. I always got the blueberry swisher sweets or I think strawberry? I don't know but good job, hope it was a good smoke!

16. I think blunt wraps are waaaay too moist, they test really chemically too.

17. I agree a true blunt roller uses a real cigar blunt... Not trying to sound cocky but I've smoked a blunt or two and I think wraps are harder to roll for beginners and real blunts make the trees tastier... :)

18. Looks a hell of a lot better than my 1st blunt!!!

19. Effin' vape snobs, I swear to god you guys are ridiculous.

IT'S WEED BITCH, light that shit.

20. Toke!
    Toke!
    Toke!
    Toke!