Rolled my first blunt rate it please?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by slayerdw, Feb 13, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

MY first attempt.

2. Uhmm....Nice. Cant really tell how great it looks...so just smoke it and tell me :) Just grasshopper next time, u must begin with zeee zigg zagggs;P

p.s im takin a bong hit now :p

3. -3 :rolleyes:

Pick up a box of dutchmasters cigars and start practicing.

4. are they expensive the dutch masters?

i roll J's time to time.

5. looks like a blunt to me

6. Jays are nice but blunts are just next level. Dutch masters are somewhat expensive i wont lie but they're worth it. Vanilla dutch's are just classic :smoke:1.50 for one 4.50 for pack of four.

7. That's a nice blunt! But take to the next level and get the Dutch masters! I roll wit orginal swisher sweet, wine sweets and white owl rillos! Chillin wit cool ass chicks I only use the Dutch master and vanilla Games for phat blunts!!

P.s. Currently in my on personal rehab I'm not smoking til the weather gets warmer!!

8. Looks a hell of a lot better then my first attempt at rolling a blunt. Just keep at it and you'll have it in no time

9. Looks decent, you should work on your tuck tho, can see the mouth piece is a little on the loose side.

10. Not bad at all. Practice only makes things better. :)

Here's a video going over the basics. She has her own opinions on things like tucking from the middle outward. Both middle to edges or edge to edge works. You just have to find what works for you.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp_A3lgxL14[/ame]