Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolled a Tulip, video, few kill hits

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by abitavenger135, Sep 25, 2007.

1. I learned how to roll a tulip the other day and i figured id film some kill hits and the tulip just because it looked so fucking cool. kill hits are at the end, and i had bronchitis at the time of smoking this thats y i took a good cough break lol video is dark cuz its on a digi cam at night in a car with 5% tint all the way around but u can c the tulip and the kill hits fine. smoke on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1vjHagxHE4

2. looks cool i guess, but i really never understood the purpose of "artsy" joints. lol, plus they look like they take WAY too long to roll. do they hit better or something? :confused:

3. well i just like rolling alot and i saw it and figured id try it although i didnt understand it much either lol basically just has alot more weed in it and takes longer to smoke and looks cool too i guess. once the little knub at the end was gone i was fucking ripped... but i was also smoking by myself lol