Roll Your Own Ciggarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by Im Steezy, May 16, 2011.

1. So i went up to my local smoke shop after some discussion about this yesterday. I invested in a zig zag roller (singles) and a pound of some criss cross menthol tobacco (its listed as pipe tobacco to avoid the tax cut a while back). i also picked up 200 menthol tubes. All together the total was 26$ and i will get over a carton of cigarettes.

I am proud to say i will no longer be dropped 8$ a pack :hello:

Anyways, what about you guys? who else out here rolls their own? Im interested to hear.

2. I dont smoke cigarettes but it seems like a good investment. I know a lot of people who do this

3. I save even more money by not smoking. Should help with medical bills in the future as well.

4. i only like smokin cigs when im drunk, but i can always just bum one off someone

5. i started rolling mine since i moved back to canada, because cigs are around10-12 dollers a pack and i enjoy the taste of it more,i roll players tobaco with export papers

6. Fuck rolling cigarettes, it's all about rolling joints man!

7. $8 for a damn pack of cigs lmao wow.

Here in Cali I can get 2 grams of some dispensary weed for $10.

Dang, I'm glad I quit smoking lol.

8. Fucking cigarettes costing 8 bucks and shit. Marlboros are still 5 :eek:

Id puke my balls through my eye sockets if I smoked a lb of menthol tobacco in any amount of time

9. If you want to smoke stealthfully in public a few balls of hash rolled into a cigarette is pretty much undetectable.

10. i used to only like menthols, now i can't smoke one without feeling sick. But I buy a pack of cigarrettes once every few months, and i always buy camel wides when i do. my neighbor always rolled me cigs though, and i didn't mind them they tasted pretty good actually.

11. They're $20+ a pack here in Australia, so my friend tells me. Which means it's about $25 USD a pack here.

12. $25 for a damn pack of cigarettes?
    It can't be.

How much do you guys make an hour there?

13. :eek::eek::eek:

Fucking big tobacco :mad:

14. My friend rolls his own cigs and it seriously looks like a pain in the ass!

15. Cheap packs are $10.50 or more here, up to $16 for name brand.

Glad I don't smoke. I've rolled a ton of them and think anyone who smokes should roll their own though. Unless they get illegal or reserve cigarettes. Even then, reserve tobacco tubs plus rolling own = more savings.

16. Where i am in Canada i smoke number 7 green's and they are almost 14 bucks a pack.. you can't buy a tub of menthol tobacco that ive seen.

17. I really can't see how people smoke when a pack of cigarettes takes more than one hour to work for lol.

18. not lying, we also have some laws that have warnings on the packets, generic packets for any brand and the cigarettes have to be out of customer's sight at all times. Except when people are buying them of course.

America has the warning thing as well I believe, don't know about the pictures of cancer and brains that have gone through strokes though.

19. Been doing this for a few years now.

Smoking a pack a day and paying $8 a week is awesome.

20. Replace tobacco with weed > benefit