Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roll up a blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potaru01, Jun 4, 2009.

1. I prefer to smoke blunts and lately i've been tryin to find the slowest burning blunt. Swishers are easy to roll but burn fast and phillies are good but the blunt falls apart easy when i cut it. Been hearing alot about garcia vegas but cant find them, anyone know how they burn and where to get them?

2. they arent good for smoking like 5+/ day... stick to swishers and roll skinnier if so. if not, have at 'em. the green leafs can be ound at walgreens and some gas stations. tobacco stores i'm sure carry them. try a vape! i quit smoking 10+ blunts/ day when i got mine. my lungs feel a lot better, and i spend less money

3. GAME or DUTCH
    Those are the slowest burning, but taste more heavily of paper then weed. Which is fine if your smoking mids.

4. Yeah, I usually go game or dutch. If the paper below the leaf is is too dry I usually breath heavily on it, transferring moisture. The leafs are generally pretty good, too. I don't know about anywhere else, but the store next to my place finally started selling green games in air-tight packages -woo! Makes peeling the leaf that much easier.

5. ya i do that too, even super brittle dry swishers can be rejuvinated:D

6. #6 Thelurk, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    try slow burn joint paper. I have a special place in my heart for blunts, In fact I lost my virginity to one. After rolling a couple J's and enjoying them I see how truly amazing they are. Just trying to spread the work. You know?

7. Swisher's Suck, As do Vega's as do Phillies. Go Game, Go Dutch, or don't bother.