Roll On

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ganjilady1968, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Hello Everybody!! I have been a faithful toker for about six years now,and I always can get a better high from a fattie than smoking out of a bong,or pipe. but of course I have a very good person rolling them for me. This is a great forum.

2. Ahh man, I think it's time to learn how to roll a fatty yourself! There are times where it will come in use, and sometimes people will expect you to know how to. It's a good skill to have, and comes after a little bit of practice. They will be loose at first, but after maybe 5 blunts, you will be an expert! Ok, not an expert, but you'll be able to roll a nice L.

Just a word of advice -- table roll. It will make it a lot easier on yourself, and you will probably be able to roll them a lot tighter. Just my .02

3. I agree. roll your own for a while. Even if you mess up it is still good. Plus you get the pride of ro;;ing it yourself. Grass is like sex---none of it is bad!

4. just buy a bag of weed ... and a bunch of papers and keep rolling till u get it right ... what ever joint you fuck up .. tear them up and try again ... or u could always toss it in the pipe...

5. Definitely! Smoking a blunt that you rolled yourself is somewhat rewarding. It's really not that hard. Use a wrap -- they are easier, and less work to roll than a Philly. Plus, they taste better. Just put your dank on the wrap, fold the wrap over, tuck it in with your fingers, pulling back, and then just roll it up, trying to keep it as tight as possible. When you get to the end, lick it up and finish rolling. Sometimes I rip two small 'tabs' in either end of the wrap. It allows me to make the ends nice and tight. There you have it, a nicely rolled blunt. In the words of Martha Stewart, "It's a good thing..."

6. Welcome to the City!

I moved this to the Introduce Yourself forum since that is basically what you're doing.

Have fun here!