Roll like a pro - my video joint rolling tutorial

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by nicsye, Feb 13, 2009.

1. I use to get ez-wider double wides and trim a little off then roll a nice fatty. Sometimes extra paper is nice.

2. Hahahah kif, what the fuck is kif!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!~!

3. get it right, its kief. and why do you seem so aggressive? calm down with the vulgar tone, go smoke some herb and chill.

4. #24 glasscollector, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009

You dumb fuck, I know what kief is I am high on it right now and dont you fucking worry about my tone. in the vid the joto said kif not kief and I found it to be funny. Now do it again. joto.

Dumb fuck? Didn't read the rules, huh? Name-calling doesn't float here. *RMJL

5. #25 GravityToker, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    you know, your not impressing anyone here with your insults acting like an e-thug LOL. ima report your ass for being a douche. pz have fun with your pathetic way of life.

Please don't resort to name-calling. Just report the bullshit and leave it alone. *RMJL

6. dude, grow up and stop being such a dick to everyone. or gtfo :wave:

and it can be pronounced both kief and kif. kif just sounds better to me, more people say it around here. see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kief

7. do you think joker papers are any good 4 beginner rollers?
    if not, then what brand is??

8. I have epically failed at every joint rolling attempt, until now. I rolled along with you for this tutorial, and actually had a smokable J at the end. Definitely +1

One comment, at the end when you say "fold that shit over," your hands and the joint are out of the camera view, so I'm not sure what you were doing.

9. First off, love my E-z wider double wides:smoking:
    second, never put a filter in before...to lazy i guess. what kind of paper are you using for the filter? I can't tell

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThdwbYJw6kw]YouTube - BMW M5 e60 VS Lamborghini Diablo SV[/ame]

11. lol dude ive had this vid favored on youtube for like a month nice job you do roll kinda weird tho lol