Roll call, favorite strain.

Discussion in 'General' started by nhansen907, Sep 23, 2016.

1. What's everyone's favorite strain to grow and why!

Thanks

2. Blue dream and northern lights for me. One stays short the other if sativa pheno grows quite tall and fast both are around 60-70 days flower time so they can be harvested together. Love the high that both give me too.

Bubalicious is another short one I like but I get better yields off of my nl probably just genetics

https://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1396501-platinumkidd-coco-led-cfl-grow.html

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/platinumkidds-dgaff-ultra-low-budget-mini-hempy.1403393/

• Like Like x 1
  3. @PlatinumKidd I'm growing blue dream right now, with white widow, Dutch treat, and Durban poison. My first full grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. so far my favorite was def cherry bomb, from bomb seeds... the smells of skittles and sweet and sour candy are awesome.. shes very fruity indeed. another that i really enjoyed growing would be kosher tangie, it was indica dominant, but grew chutes, tall like a sativa it was significantly taller than the other with big long colas coming out from the main bulk stem,, it also smells like oranges and its a little skunky.. reminds me of this agent orange i had awhile back.

• Like Like x 1
  5. i purchased a cross between norlights and blue dream oz from a friend and it was fucking bomb,, the most bulbous and crystally trichomes they were really long stalks on them too it was just incredible, i could not smoke a bowl without peeking at its guts with the scope first.. delectable.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well I have only been vaping for about 4 months or so now, I have gotten several different strains throughout that period and I LOOOOOVE the TASTE of the LSD I have gotten, I just cant seem to get enough!!! The high is a good one, nothing that STANDS OUT about it, but the taste surely does......to me

However I am currently growing a Sour Diesel Auto Fem

7. Anyone try grape ape?

• Like Like x 1
  8. KK's Strawberry Cough, it has everything you would want, yield, vigor, speed of veg, smell, taste and HIGH!!

She's easy to grow and a favorite among many who have. She's good for rooms with short ceilings and the stretch if memory serves is very minimal once you flip. Nice dense buds don't expect "purple" buds but she'll through some color towards the end especially with cooler night temps.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nice I gotta try that strawberry cough, a local clone store carries it in stock, with they had that purple Urkle

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sounds like a move is in the works for me.........:love-m3j:

11. @Kronik352 Oregon is pretty awesome after making it legal. I've thought about ordering seeds but I don't know if I need to since clones are so easily available.

• Like Like x 1
  12. mikeskillerclones.com/killerstrains
    These are the strains they carry in store rn

13. Seeds can be found in stores in OR I hear... and between CA, OR, WA seedshops and seeds are in no short supply.

Purple Urkle should be easily found in OR (from what I know of) shes good dank easy to grow, susceptible to bud rot if grown untopped, tightly packed nugs, great for nighttime relaxation smoke but you can find other purples as good (grape ape, gods gift, gdp try any of these).

• Like Like x 1
  14. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! THATS AWESOME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, I wouldn't think you would need to order seeds AT ALL......I mean maybe several years....or decades from now when you get tired of all those strains or, for some unknown reason to mankind, couldn't find the right plant to aid your ailment.

Wow, that must be nice.....:weed:

• Like Like x 1
  15. If you can get that Sensi Star I'd hop on that!! Harlequin is great but find out the ratio you want the cut thats either 6% thc 9 cbd or 5%thc 11 cbd they both rock. Straw Cough, Obama Kush great plants. If you're new I'd stear clear of Sour D and Chem 91 (both grow very similar) they can be a task, likewise GSC Forum is amazing but if you don't know what youre doing (fuck if you do know what you're doing) the yield is going to be very small on her. GG4 another I'd not toss on a newbie, get a few in before trying these more sativaish grows. That said if they got a great cut of Super Silver Haze it can be fairly easy to grow and the smoke is out of this world.

• Like Like x 1

16. Or you've always wanted to grow say Donkey Dick and no one has cuts of it or you find that 2 of your favorite strains have been crossed together, of course you want to hunt through a pack.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Or try this service they provide on his website and see if they come through:
    ORDER TODAY........

DON'T SEE IT IN STOCK.....? PLACE A KILLER CLONE ORDER AND WE'LL HAVE IT READY IN 14-21 DAYS FOR PICK UP OR DELIVERY.

Link is heree, its down at the bottom of the page:
    mikeskillerclones.com/killerstrains

• Like Like x 1
  18. Some stores not all carry seeds, but like you said there is no short supply. But there are many options as you saw in clones that I do want to try and grow.

19. I know that's my probables I don't know which 4 strains I want to try and grow next. There to many options, and for some reason I look or ones that aren't easily found.