Roll and then cid?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smartpartspb, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Would it be okay to roll one night, and then drop cid the next day?
    or is it too much?
    has anyone ever done it?

2. I would highly advise you as your atorney to drop the first night and roll the second.
    Then you wouldnt have to be on LSD on a x hangover.

But yeah, ive done it, i was just a bitt more mindfucked.
    So fuckin tired at the end thou.

3. i say candyflip

4. Well the thing is i want to roll to prom and then trip the next day at after prom. but i guess i might just not roll to prom b.c its my first time tripping and i want to have a good fuckin time at after prom.
    ive done e 2 times already tho

5. i read something about if you take your psychedelics like a day or so before a roll that it makes the roll weaker

6. i plan to roll first, then acid the next day

7. Youll be fine dude, aslong as you dont overdo it on the E

8. Word. ill prolly just take one roll. i usually only take one anyways.
    its just gonna be a crazy weekend. isles, rolls, acid, alc. wooooooohooooo

9. You should try to work it out so you can troll. You have a rare opportunity here. I had a chance once, and I kick myself for not taking advantage of it.

10. Well i can roll whenever i want really. Its the cid that i dont want to pass up. i've never done it before and i'm really just so stoked. all i can think of right now tho is that feeling when you first start to get the feeling after you pop an e. and shadows look weird and you're just really focused. and you start feeling the music. and you get happy because you know its coming; and its coming fast. man i love that feeling, and i cant wait to see what its gonna be like coming up on some blotter.

11. Oh acid is like nothing else. I, like you, had rolled a few times before I tripped and I was a little hesitant. But I dropped two tabs and had the time of my life. You'll love it :hello:

12. #12 smartpartspb, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
    I cant wait. i just need to find some blotter first. which i guess shouldn't be a problem. i just gotta start lookin now idk what im doin lol. i got 2 days to find it
    but i'll def leave a trip story here if ya'll would be interested to hear. well, ill prolly write one regardless..

13. Yeah I'd second that, tripping before rolling..although either way you should be sweet. have fun dude.

14. This is getting better and better.
    i just spoke to my boy and hes gonna call me about the tabs tomorrow.
    and now im speaking to my really close friend and he might be down to come out and trip with us. :D

15. You should be fine as long as you get clean rolls and some sleep after.

16. Yeaah ill be good moneyy foshooo