Roll a Joint

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by mets13131, Apr 16, 2004.

1. i am absoultely so bad at rolling a joint out of a philly blunt. is there ne thing special or ne tricks into rolloing the perfect joint.

2. Rolling a joint with a philly blunt? :D

Sorry to chuckle but here it's a BLUNT. But say it like "Hey shorty lets go smoke a BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUNT". LMAO.

Yeah dude here's how you do it. You cut the mofo open with some kinda knife. (Or if you GOT SKILLS you hand bust it). But for thoose hopelessly unskilled we cut it with a knife.

Now take the guts out.

Break down your bud like tobacco fine. (This is hard to do with nugs, they're better for bongs and the such imo).

Put the wacky tobaccy in the skin.

Push it down get in tight and then kinda tuck the bottom part into the top part, and roll up.

Once you get close to the top you lick and stick.

Now I personally like to torch the blunt to make it nice and crisp.

So people like wet blunts (I guess they burn different). I think they just run.

Some people like tight blunts (me). But not too tight, because they can be hard to hit when they don't pull much smoke.

And smoke people like loose blunts because they hit hard and don't last long. I call thoose "last minute" blunts. For times when you don't really have time to roll one, you don't really have time to smoke a whole one, but you just want to get blazed by yourself really quickly. (Ie: before work)

Grasscity Deals Near You