Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roll a J of Jack Herer/Sour D or smoke a bowl of it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InhaleExhale716, Nov 19, 2014.

1. What would y'all do? Smoke a jay or bowl pack of these two? How big of a joint?

2. fat bowl, fat rip

3. well a bowl pack of the two =.3-5 in a joint. do bowl

4. #4 CrispyBacon, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    I only roll joints when i have a good amount, in this situation, i'd definitely go with the bowl. waste less and will leave you with a longer session than with a joint. 

5. About to right now

6. hits from the bong 😌

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 Old School Smoker, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    You are truly an apprentice toker :)  I'd roll it in a joint. Half gram.

8. Pack bowls and get big Hits

9. PORQUE NO LOS DOS?

Attached Files:

10. Me asking a question doesn't define me as being an apprentice. It's more so me wanting to know people's options and the best way to get maximum flavor. Never assume. 😐

11. Ok I will not argue with you. If i have offended you then I apologise. A joint will deliver the flavor. I knew the answer to this question about 1 month after I started smoking. I was an apprentice at one time too. I still am when it comes to indoor hydro growing, edibles and this shatter stuff they smoke in a bong that was made to launch the space shuttle. The 420 culture has evolved so much, it's hard to keep up with all the changes.

WHY NOT BOTH?

12. Bowl if you have a nice piece if not roll a jay

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️