Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rohto's, before or after?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ogKUSHbone, Feb 29, 2012.

1. my friend just gave me a bottle of rohtos today. one with green cap. ive heard there the best. never tried them but anyways, is it better to put eyedrops in before or after you smoke? or both?

2. Green cap ones are the weakest. The ice (blue cap) ones are my favorite, but the arctic ones are the most mentholated. With the cool one (green cap) i'd say put one drop in before and after. With the ice ones i just put a drop in each eye after, just because they feel amazing when you're stoned :smoke:

3. haha thanks, but its not like i got to pick them out. my friend was just like, hey here some rohto eye drops, you can have them. haha i was like sweet! score

4. i use my green caps in the middle of my sesh just incase i'm interrupted my eyes are good!

5. Bausch & Lomb.
    Google it, go get it at Walmart.

Here's why: If I were to put a very little drop in one eye, you could tell because that eye would be whiter than it regularly is...
    I'll put some in maybe a few hours before I smoke, and I'll have fucking artic white eyes.

That's all legitimate information too!

6. Hm, may not be a great idea to share eyedrops, assuming it wasn't a brand new package.

Just buy your own at a drug store.

7. [quote name='"Ganja.Bus"']Hm, may not be a great idea to share eyedrops, assuming it wasn't a brand new package.

Just buy your own at a drug store.[/quote]

It really doesn't matter man. As long as the fluid ain't dirty it's cool!

8. I put mine in after. Don't know why though

9. If it has any viruses or bacteria on the dropped part it could get in OP's eye and they'd get sick. I tend to be cautious when it comes to eye infections as I want to be able to see, you know?

10. I've seen those before next to rhotos, always was curious about them. I'm content with my rhotos ice though. I used visine the other day, man that shit is weak after getting used to quality eye drops.

11. Better be careful when sharing joints. Mouth infections bro.
    Also be careful when sharing earbuds. Ear infections bro.
    Dude plus be careful when you put your hand on something. Someone else could have touched it with a virus. Hand infection man. Or at least you will put your hand in your eye/nose/mouth/ears.

The truth is infection is all around us. Rather than worrying and applying hand sanitizer every 5 minutes, people should face disease head-on and strengthen their immune systems. Our immune systems are impossibly weak compared to those of humans 400 years ago.

12. What the hell? Couldn't viruses or bacteria get on the dropped part even if they hadn't been shared?? Do you buy a new thing of eyedrops after each use?

Besides, every fucking thing has bacteria on it.

13. Are rhotos any good ? I've never had them

14. There would obviously be much much on the dropper if it was a brand new package. I didn't mean he dropped in on the ground, rather the part that fluid comes from. Also, infection chances would be significantly higher if someone else was sticking it in their eye before you.

15. Rhotos save my ass on a daily basis. They work either before or after but if you put them in after your eyes are already red they take a few minutes to work. If you put 'em in before you smoke, your eyes just never get red! :hello:

16. If you are touching your eye with the eyedropper while you are putting in eyedrops,

You're doing it wrong.

17. Definitely put them in after because i find using rhoto green drops when your high is just ecstasy for your eyes.

Green are the best by far too because they work amazing and feel great all the time.

18. I have a question, some people say that eyedrops kill your high... Not true, right?

19. You don't touch your eye with the dropper...............................................

20. Before i smoke... So much easier. You don't have to worry about remembering, or carry around a bottle. Just drop before you even smoke and forget about it.