Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rohto eyedrops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jabajaba, Aug 13, 2009.

1. so I bought some of the cool green ones and I thought i would give them a try after i toke today so i did and i put 1 drop in each eye waited for a while and nothing happend? Im always hearing good things about the rohtos so this is kinda confusing:(

2. just one drop should make your eyes white as snow, and yeah it is possible to od on eye drops and make your eyes look worse :D

3. when should i put them in? like 10mins after im done with my sesh?

4. eyedrops kill my buzz dont use them

5. same here man, feels like its washing away my high

6. try using them before u smoke. rodos are the best drops even tho i have no need to use drops anymore!

7. def before you smoke your eyes should feel high but look normal

8. A few drops should clear your eyes up, And it never hurts to add one or two extra drops just to be sure.

I like eyedrops, they dont make my high any better but i feel a lot more comfortable with them in , the weed smoke and being in a smoky room can get pretty iritating sometimes.

9. rhotos burn my eyes...

10. man they burn so good
    but i hate how people seem to make a big deel about rhoto eyedrops
    not that this forum is, but yeah

maybe you missed your eye?

11. Rhotos are WAY overrated not to mention overpriced.

12. I used to like them, then i didnt really need to use them as often. Now i only sometimes i use drops that have minimal burn. Burning sucks. Its only constricting your eye vessels , use a lubricant drop.

13. dam just smoked and put some 2 in each eye nothing happend?:confused:

14. They market to kids who think it's hip and cool to buy eye drops with nasty stuff in them.

15. Same thing with big pharma OSG, have you seen these commercials now? Sucking kids in with acne medication. Its very sad. It makes drugs look OK to everyone. Rohtos contain menthol, and thats definatly cant be very good fro you.

16. eh I heard good things about it on gc but i guess i should have gone with that napchon
    well after a while they got better just not much of a difference though
    :smoking:

17. Yea some drops just dont do it for some people, try Bausch & Lomb, and clear eyes if you havent, and artificial tears and other drops that are relativly safe. Until you find one that works for you, but dont use any drop daily, it can hurt you in the long run. Be happy that your eyes can stay hydrated by themselves, without the fluid they secrete, blinking would be incredibly painful.

18. hah this is a few days cold but origional poster you have to PUT THEM IN BEFORE YOU SMOKE then periodically after

19. I'm pretty sure the rest of him would appreciate it just as much as the eyes :D :D

20. Rohots are the best eye drops ever, they turn your eyes snowwhite. they burn for about 5-10 seconds but when its over ur eyes should be pure white.