Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ROHTO eyedrops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hit_tha_grav, May 15, 2009.

1. I love these, turn your eyes WHITE. but I heard from a friend that if you use em too much your eyes will turn red permanently. is this just a myth?

Thanks GC

2. ...deff a myth. My eyes haven't turned permanently red (knock on wood). :wave:

3. myth, rohto's are made from god's cum they would never do that

4. It's a myth. But I think it's true that if you use them too much (every time you smoke), your eyes will get used to them and then if you stop using them, your eyes will get much more red than usual. But it'll go away over time, nothing will turn your eyes permanently red. Correct me if this is also a myth though.

But this will happen with any eye drops, not just Rohtos. Rohtos are the shit though.

5. rohtos are ballin, i use the green cap, the silver make my eyes feel as though a volcano erupted in my eyes and wont stop burning...

6. :hello: THEY HURT SO GOOD

7. I know, the Arctics feel like demon piss when you put them in your eyes, but after the initial torture, your eyes are pearl white.

8. Green is the best, blue is good too. Haven't used em in a while though, just been stickin to my clear eyes..

9. Dutch your sig is so sick! haha kinda reminds me of tripping on shrooms. +rep for sure.

10. The blue cap rohtos burn my eyes, and then make them significantly more red. Maybe I'm the only one with this issue, but clear eyes redness relief usually work a lot better.

11. keep it cool and stick with the green caps.

12. ROHTOS ARE THE FUCKING SHIT!!! after im baked im horrible when it comes to putting visine in my eyes and shit i can never tell if i actually got it in then i discovered rohtos and have been a happy camper! ive been using rohtos for prolly around 6 months now and have had no such problems but that wouldnt be so bad cuz u could use it as an excuse and then people couldnt ever tell when ur high from ur eyes haha

13. Before they had a variety, Rohto had a single type, and those are my favorite. A buddy of mine got a few cases some how, so we always had 'em. Then they made the different kinds and they just aren't the same... :( I just stick with this method these days:smoking: oh well

14. Try Bausch and Lomb eye drops gets your eyes pearly white without the painful burn they're much better

15. they turn my eyes from red to white mad quick, but they burn like a bitch.

16. no way man that is a myth. i have used rhotos since they came out. started with the green, then went to the blue and then to silver. i now use blue everyday for the past 7 or 8 months and they work so good. but dont worry it will not happen

17. Been using Rohto's since I've been blazing, definitely a myth.

18. Rohtos are beautiful.
    they make me eyegasm with redness relief :smoke:

19. I really enjoy Rohto eyedrops. They have a much cleaner (you can see into the bottle, which is nice, although sometimes I wish I couldn't), cooling feel than Visine, and are actually enjoyable. I've only used the green caps (Redness Relief). Are the other varieties worth it or should I stick to the green?

20. Try blues. I switched to green for a little bit and it works well, but you don't get the intensity and noticeable red-> white so quickly that you do with blue. It burns a little more, but the feeling afterwards is awesome. Sometimes i have to apply the greens more than once, but one drop of blue always does it for me.

I haven't tried the ices yet, but I heard that it will rape the shit out of your eyes :)