Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rohto eye drops on sale $3.99 at......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StuGrimson23, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Walgreens. Today through Sat. Unfortunately for me, the Walgreens I went to only sells the "Cool", and I like the "Hydra". I still bought one because I had a $2 coupon for Rohto in my wallet for like 8 months.

On a side note, I have an optometrist appointment this week and out of curiosity, I want to know what she thinks of Rohto. Last time I asked an optometrist, she hadn't heard of it and asked if I knew the ingredients. All I knew was it had menthol. She asked "why do you want to put menthol in your eyes? Bring in the box next time." She gave me a few free sample of Blink, which I like for dry eyes. Again, I'm just curious.

[​IMG]

2. what a steal!

those things usually run $7.99 or so where i live.

3. Eyedrops are mad expensive. I'm surprised Hal on Breaking bad didn't resort to making visine instead of meth.

4. Dang I haven't used eye drops in a while lol

5. [quote name='"Ganja.Bus"']Eyedrops are mad expensive. I'm surprised Hal on Breaking bad didn't resort to making visine instead of meth.[/quote]

Lol i love how you refered to Brian Cranston's character on Malcolm in the middle instead of his brba character (walt in brba, hal in Malcolm)

But wow I need to stock up this week!

6. When I showed the optometrist the Rohto box, she said it's best not to use any redness reliever on a regular basis. She told me about the rebound effect, but it doesn't seem too common.

She also said that keeping your lubricating eye drops (Blink, Rohto Hydra, Systane) in your fridge can help reduce redness. I've been doing this for over a year just because I like the eye drops cold. It won't really clear up the redness if your eyes are really cashed, just feels better, IMO.

Either way, if you use Rohto, stock up. It's rarely on sale.