Rofl

Discussion in 'General' started by riejgndtueodtrd, Apr 22, 2011.

1. I think its funny how out of their own way people will go to say 4/20 is pointless/overrated. Im going to spend all of december pointing out to people how pointless/overrated xmas is and see what kind of reaction i get.....
    (my argument being the WHOLE month is flooded with xmas songs, colors, lights, trees, and its 1 fucking day, 1 GOD DAMN DAY where the son (or human incarnate) of the god some of those who celebrate it was born, yet, that has nothing to do with what is happening that entire fucking month)

2. I didn't smoke as much as I would have liked to, damn ear infection!

3. Dude i discovered yesterday (4/21) ive been having a mild asthma attack for 3-4 days, and ive developed Bronchial asthma, i could hardly even breathe air on 4/20 let alone smoke... it was SUCH a bummer, i still went to the protest though, and took 1 hit there lol!!!!!!!!! I would go if i couldnt have smoked at all, its just epic

4. Lol people who just sit around and bitch about weed are fucking loosers. They try and rub it in our faces while sippin booze. Stupid shit heads.

5. "DUUUDE ITS 420!"

"so what are you doing"

"DUUUDE same thing i do every day"

6. people who sit around bitching about alcohol are fucking losers. they rub it in our faces while they sit around smoking pot. stupid shit heads.

7. Well yea, but you dont need to protest alcohol laws, and there are already holidays that lost their meaning to alcohol (mardi gras/ st patricks day) so that doesnt make sense.

4/20 aint a holiday, people made it one, its a day where you (like ive said) protest mj laws, celebrate progress, and your love for cannabis. Just because some people have made it into some "smoke all the weed you can as fast as you can" holiday, in no way means it is that.... Hence i used the xmas example above, xmas is NOT about lights, and green and red and all the other shit it stole from pagan holidays, its about the birth of their savior.... but its shrouded by a BUNCH of crazy bullshit.... 4/20 is going to continue to get more shrouded by people who dont understand why they are even celebrating it, dont let them ruin the day for you lol, if its just another day, why do you care if people do anything? People who say 4/20 is overrated blah blah and that its just another day, are the people who care so much about something they view as just another day lol...... its nonsense if you ask me

8. stop putting your own values on my holiday.

420 is what you want it to be, for me its an excuse to smoke pot with more people than i usually do. nothing more than that.

9. Im not putting MY values on it, those are the values that were added to it by its creation.... 4/20 is what anyone wants it to be, so by using that argument, what was your point in the previous statements lol....

10. #11 Jdahms, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    because you said people who just want to smoke a lot of pot with a bunch of their friends on 420 are wrong in doing so because they are "missing the point" of the day

11. i actually didn't smoke at all on 4/20 hahaha. it was a tribute to my friends who are on probation and what not

12. No i said people who think the point is to smoke as much as you can as fast, for the purpose of smoking that much lol, celebrating by using more than you generally do, with more people, is in no way beyond the spectrum of 4/20, but its ALSO to protest the laws.... the protesting part is a large portion of its purpose... Sorry if i made it seem like i was saying you were wrong man, i meant like people who are just on a mission to sit and smoke for 24 hours straight... you know?

13. lol like i said above, i couldnt really smoke, i didnt let it stop me from doing things 4/20 style though, going to protest, hanging with my cannabis using friends (all of them hahahahaha)... smoking isnt necessary, i guess was the point i was making earlier hahahaha

14. yea definitely. it was almost to prove a point too. when the bowl was passed to me with whatever friends i was chilling with and i passed it up the reaction would be very extreme. "what the fuck why are you not smoking on 4/20 mannnn." who cares it's just another day