Rode an elephant high!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rawrfish, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Went to a circus after eating edibles. Paid $5 to ride the elephant. He was a cool dude, I fed him a peanut. Anyone else ride any cool animals while baked?

• Like Like x 2
  2. thats cool man, but wtf is an elephant going to want one peanut for? I would be munching on your hand if i was him haha.

I rode a horse while high once, got bucked around and it was not cool haha

edit: how did you get on the elephant? did they have like a staircase for it or something? I have never seen an elephant in real life

3. ya dude! It was a huge staircase and he had rails on his back to hold on to while he walked around. Like a giant saddle. I fed him a peanut because everyone was feeding him tons of them, so he wasn't missing out lol.

I actually horse back ride all the time, I even used to own a horse. Getting bucked sucks! It took me years of riding to get comfortable enough to not flip out when a horse spooks. Nothing though beats being high, chilling on a horse that knows and loves you, and trail riding through the mountains.

4. why funny you should ask i ride my tiger high every day too/from work :D

hahaha :p

that'd be fucking badass to ride an elephant while on edibles :smoke:

5. made me spit soup all over myself, camels.

6. Damn how much does an elephant saddle cost haha...

And yeah i have ridden horses before but i think the horse could sense my paranoia, because he is usually pretty chill with me. He has bucked a little but not enough to make me fall before. But when i was high that horse wanted my gone. I just yanked the reign to one side and made that guy spin in circles :D

7. id ont know why but this made me lol so hard....ahahahah funny ass line.

8. Guys, Its a common fact that elephants love peanuts

9. and hate mice

10. Your story is hillarrriouss., HILLARRRIOUSS!

11. why do cartoons always make fun of that? where did that idea even start?

12. I saw a Mythbusters where they showed it was actually true. I don't know who originally found out though.

13. I did.

14. link? I'm skeptical :confused:

15. I rode an elephant a few times.

16. lucky, I'd love to do it again. The weirdest part of it though was I got to watch them walk and feed the elephant like 100ft from my window while chilling on my piece. It was a bit surreal to be happening in a small mountain town!

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXiMs65ZAeU]YouTube - ‪Mythbusters Elephant vs Mouse‬‏[/ame]

I guess they say it's "plausible," but it's still a cool video.

18. This is going to go on my bucket list lol