Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rode a bike 10 miles for 2g's

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Apr 29, 2013.

1. So I just biked 5 miles to a different city's library to meet up with a dealer I don't usually go to for 2g's of Blue Dream for 30$, then I biked 5 miles back. 10 miles total, here are some pics of the bud. Was about 2 hours total because I had to ride to the bank before hand, and also I had to wait about 15 mins once I got there for him. Do you think it was worth it?

Attached Files:

2. depends on your cardio

3. faster than walking

4. i have pretty good cardio, i didnt stop for any breaks or run out of breathe / energy the whole ride. Not to mention i started riding at 9:45pm and got home little after midnight. was pretty wild

5. 10 miles aint no thing on a bike

6. now get high as fuck

7. Farthest i've biked was 22 miles there and 5 back because i was too exhausted. but at the end of the first 22 miles i ended up at a lighthouse. it was cool.

8. Nah fuck that dude haha. I would ride a long ass ways for 2g's if needed lol

9. Yeah, that, looks pretty dank dude

10. Nice bud. I might have done the same thing if desperate lol

11. 1st off If u have to ride a bike to pick up, I don't think u should spend ur money on bud.

2nd that bud looks fire dank, but I would ever pay more then $30 for an eighth.

3rd, honestly if my car was out gas, and I ran out of weed 9am that day, I would ride a bike 10 miles EASSSSYYYYYYY to feed my addiction.. Mite not buy just a gram or 2. But if all I had was $30 ill still do it ;)

If ur like 16 years old op, congrats on having motivation for something even though its to get high. But if ur not a kid, then ill stfu now.... U gotta do what u gotta do...

12. I'll ride the bike to get my workout in and pick up a bag (eighth-half o) so I got the best of both world.

13. people have walked a fuck of a lot further....

worth it? probably not....

14. why not? you got some exercise and a product you enjoy. what's the downside?

15. Sure. Those nugs look good.

16. at least the nugs you got look good, and it wasn't a bad deal. can't hurt to get a nice bike ride in anyways.

17. fuck id dont that before

18. lol one time I walked about 5 miles from my friends house to mine to pick up 9 grams.. I rode the bus home to his house and had to walk back lol

19. Yeah, i did 14 miles to my friends house cause i couldn't get a lift lol. And that was just for a couple of joints and to chill with my buddies :)

20. Now get high af and forget about the whole ride