Rod Serling was the fucking man!

Discussion in 'General' started by twitchydude420, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Am I the only one thats fascinated with this man? He was a boxer, military pilot, actor and televisions/movie/radio writer. He created the twilight zone and wrote most of its episodes. One thing about the twilight zone I loved was how Rod used his show to send deep and meaningful messages, while also crafting strange and unusual stories that were far ahead of his time.

He fought to be able to televise stories that preached racial equality at a time when america was plagued with prejudice. It sucks how most young people nowadays don't even know who he was.

2. Not young. Still don't know, don't care.

3. I love the twilight zone!

4. Wow, you're cool.

5. So cool "Rod Serling" wishes he could be me :cool:

6. I had a teacher who had known Rod Serling.

7. I read an article on Rod Serling, on cracked I believe??

His hard work really paid off....he put so much effort into his work, he really is a man of honor. I wish more people like him existed

8. Would loved to have hung out with him............in The Twilight Zone.

:hippie: ;)

9. Ya I think I know what article youre talking about. His generation truely was one of the greatest.

10. Id love to get high with him and hear him recite some of his twilight zone speeches. It would be so trippy.

11. Hahaha, yeah.

I heard he made wrote more episodes in a season, than the writer of star trek in 10 years or some shit like that.

People, are so damn lazy nowadays, it amazes me. We can clearly see it in this generation haha