Rockwool vegging clones help please

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by weedelivery122911, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Okay so, I've been cloning and/or growing for few years now IN COCO. But recently past few months people been wanting rockwool. We have been doin some practice runs with rockwool in veg trying to get the perfect growing environment in our miny test room.
    Anyways. . Sorry for the tmi
    Yesterday I put my well rooted rockwool cubes on a metal rack with the roots dangleing freely. Is there anyone with experience who would know exactly why:
    The roots can or cannot live hanging in the air ?
    Should I keep them in plastic trays in perlite that eventually trust s brown ?
    I really don't know.
    They seem to not do so well acted about 5 days in a tray with perlite. And with trying to run a business and supply the healthy plants. I try to do things easily BUT I always do whats best for the plants FIRST

2. Hanging freely in the air?! I think if they are constantly exposed the to air and in the light them root tips will get dried out and air pruned. Think they would need to be sprayed with water constantly and in the dark. If your going to rock wool have you ever herd of the X stream aeroponics you could put them in the net pots maybe with few clay pebbles do them that way? If this is what you mean the X stream is amazing for clones and seeds have a look pal o have one not got round to using it yet but I'm looking forward to it.
    I'm gonna get the alien deep water culture system the xl model, and start my baby's first in the X stream hope this is what you mean about your clones and the roots lol hope I have helped pal

3. The X streaming

Attached Files: