Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rockstar Relax

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omg nipz, May 5, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Anyone else try this?

i'm about half way through my first can and I'm feeling it. Actually quite relaxing :)

2. I had something similar at a hookah bar. Pretty nice. I like that it has the energy drink taste without an assload of caffeine.

3. Oh, wow is that new? I've never seen that at the liquor store before (or at any supermarket around here, really). If I see one at the store, i'd probably try it if they had more flavors. I don't really like guava lol.

4. [​IMG]
    ive tried this stuff. its like a 5 hour energy. i was amazed at how well it worked

5. ^ where'd you get it from and for how much?