Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rockin and a rollin babay!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by daiseyduked, Aug 15, 2003.

1. i think i'm the only one up!!! life is good right now, havin a some drinks and smokin alot!!!!!!yeeehaaa wish i had a cowboy right now hahahahhaha!!!i wish someone was up!! who's got somethin to say...come on, someones gotta have somethin to say...i know ya wanna....just spit it out!!!!

2. Insomnia

I believe rumjil hosts some classes for us ;)

3. I'll be your cowboy, babe. I did live in Texas for a while.

4. Howdy Ma'am. I'm sorry i'm getting your porch dirty but its a mite dusty on the trail. Do you I could trouble you to your water trough, my horse shore could use a drink.

5. daiseyduked is rockin n rollin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. hey baby...sooo do you believe in love at first site? or should I walk by again..?

7. hahahha!! lol well where were u guys last nite when i needed u?!!!!!!!

8. I was out chasing off a bunch cattle rustling Comanches out on the lonesome plain.

9. Poppa was out on the range steeling cattle...

I saw him at the sales office with a big wad of money!!!