Rocket league

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bayness, Jul 13, 2015.

1. That would be so awesome, if Jay is with him I know he will be down lol. I should also have my NJ med card by then so maybe kev will want to smoke a fatty lol. And yeah I am really happy to see that, I am a huge Kevin Smith fan (as you can see by my profile pic). This will be my 4th time meeting him and didn't want to miss the opportunity after his health scare.

2. Theyre coming out with an update soonish to make it so you can have friends list's cross platform.
    Hit me up when that happens im on PC, me and @SlightlyStonedSD could use a 3rd. We get stuck with sub-par 3rds usually.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Theyre coming out with an update for that this summer.
    cross-platform parties/friends list

• Like Like x 1
  4. No mercy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. I need all 10 golden eegggs

6. Same. Feeling lazy though might have to grind for a couple days.

Sent from my VS988 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. yeah takes me like an hour and a half of playing usually to get to around 150 racks so yeah thats alot of time I dunno if Ill get all 10 unless I get drunk over the weekend and play a longer session

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. yeah takes me like an hour and a half of playing usually to get to around 150 racks so yeah thats alot of time I dunno if Ill get all 10 unless I get drunk over the weekend and play a longer session

why did this post 3 times

Grasscity Deals Near You