Rocket league

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bayness, Jul 13, 2015.

1. played for like 3 hours last night. got right back into the swing of it. whenever you on, we'll play

• Like Like x 1
  2. Should play sometime today man.

Just let me know when works for you, probably not doin much today.

3. I'm at level 43 on xbox, painted mantis+dracos/k2s+heatwave looks awesome lol. Can't wait for the new crates :)

4. New update, same killer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. If you see a sexy blue and orange marauder with apex wheels in competitive that's me, good god I love this thing. Bought a bunch of the cars in a steam sale a while back, and all I play anymore is the marauder. so sexy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just saw they are going to be adding this for the Switch so looks like I will be buying a third time

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I'm Diamond 2-3 and I also play Rumble. I'm from the EU. Anyone up for a game or two?

9. Season before last I was high silver, last season I was mid gold, and so far this season I'm mid platinum :D

Also has anyone actually had a halloween crate drop for them? I've only been able to get them with candy corn, like come on. No drops at all in 40+ games? Hell I've gotten 3 player's choice crates since the event started

10. 2018: Still Clutch af

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. you still play? I'm on ps4 I'm d3 in ranked 3s

12. Yeah but I'm on a PC. I dont think they have cross platform parties do they?

13. RIP well Damn man I dunno how cross platform really works. But hey thanks for at least replying haha

14. One more thing have you ever grew autos?

15. I haven't but there should be a lot of threads on autos in the cultivation section.

16. Just bought this game for a third time smh. Now have it on PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo switch. Was on sale for 15 on switch so had to pick it up for some on the go rocket league matches. Going to come in real handy at the Kevin Smith signing I go to next week

17. #1258 SIRSOG, Apr 27, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    Only if they have free wifi that is haha

But who doesn't now a days

The switch version is so much better now than it was when i got it.... It was almost useless in handheld, everything became impossible to see at a distance

Now it's crystal clear.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I won't have to worry about wifi, just going to play local and see if anyone in the line with me wants to play some matches, hand them a joy con and get some Rocket League in!

19. Maybe Kevin will get in on it haha

Good to see hes doing well after his heart issue