Rocket league

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bayness, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Just learning to make videos with Geforce Experience and Windows Movie Maker.
    Just stitched some clips from replays I have logged.

• Like Like x 1
  2. How do yall play with ball cam on all the time.. i fuckin suck way more than i thought haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It's easiest to play with it on I think. I started taking it off to look back at teammates or for boost refills. Always on when making a play on the ball though.

4. See ball cam always fucks me up when going to play the ball... guess i should just take the time to suck with it on and get used to it..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah it gets confusing when the ball gets above you or you get turned around but you get used to it. Also you can change the camera settings for a wider, lower view.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. I find myself pressing Y on my controller a lot.

7. For the first 20-30 hours of playing I never used ballcam because it would throw me off on aim, getting where I need to be, everything. Nowadays the only time I'm not on ballcam is if I'm rushing back to the goal or getting boost or whatever. Once I got used to it ballcam made hits 20 times easier

I still flake like a mofo when I'm not facing the right way or if I don't react to aerials in time. Getting better with aerials, but I'm still complete ass at everything else. How people use barrel rolling + rolling (x on an xbox controller) + boost to fly across the map quick is beyond me. I can kind of do it but I can't aim for anywhere in particular

8. I feel ya man, I hate that a lot of games incorporate the whole randomly selected prize thing, it's like when we were kids and we wanted the one cool looking toy that's in the 50 cent toy machine and you get something that isn't even related to what's on the display

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. The next night my friend opened a bunch of crates and got 2, TWO! custom bodies, the rarest items as far as I know. Come on man :/

10. Anyone down to play?

11. Where's everyone at in the new competitive season? Hovering around silver I-II (a shame they removed the unique names). If anyone wants to play on pc pm me. I mostly do 2v2

12. Corn

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Scored 9 goals in a doubles match earlier today. :laughing:

14. @SlightlyStonedSD

Some clips over the past week or so. Mostly me and the guy mentioned above.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Finally made it to gold in 2v2s, we're getting there slowly but surely. My air game is way better than my ground game, but I can't do wall stuff for shit still.

Who else idled/watched the RLCS stream weekend and only got crappy decals or nothing at all?

16. I have to, if I turn Ball cam off I play so much shittier. My brother on the other hand cant stand it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Been playing competitive doubles recently. I'm currently silver 2 division 3 but I'm still winning nearly all games.

Only playing with random people can be annoying though.

Some of them miss the ball more than they hit it, or just assist the opponents by hitting the ball anywhere without giving a shit. It sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. will have my ps4 back within a weeks or so, gonna jump right back in to Rocket League

add me TheAnswer__21, im a kickass goalie ;)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ps4 or PC?

20. I remember playing with you when I was a noob.

I'm a lot better now. lol we should play sometime.