Rocket league

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bayness, Jul 13, 2015.

1. yea man

whoop some ass we did

2. Yeah I gotta keep playing a little bit to get the feel of things..

My 2nd match was way better..Just playing against bots for now though. lol

3. about to hop back on

TheAnswer__21

4. I'm on. Need at least one more. Anyone down?

5. i have spent like the last 2 hours doing 2v1 matches against bots just practicing my goalie skills i can block "most" shots from them unless they come high in the center then im utterly fucked

6. I think there are basically three positions to play.

Playing the backfield. Aka your own paint. Playing goalie and move up to the center position when on the offensive.

Playin center. Generally hovering around the middle line. Someone who can make good connection with the ball for slapping the strikers shots in or pushing the ball from your paint to there's.

The striker or offensive brawler guy. Someone who can put the ball in the center well. And is your general ball chaser guy.

I'm workin it out right now mentally lol

7. #87 BudButler, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
    while i was watching the esports tournament they seemed to be kinda circling those 3 positions also. so the ball handler heads back to the paint once he knocks it to the center, and the center becomes the chaser along with goalie moving to center position. it also seemed like even on offense the goalie was generally staying in between the goal, and mid field rather then pushing all the way up. which seemed to allow him to always be in position to catch the balls that take to the sky.

8. I be drivin like

[​IMG]

9. Gonna try to get on tonight... would have to throw the ps4 into my room which becomes a furnace... unless my new floor is laid and good to go hahaha I would have jumped on last night but sitting on the floor was a crap angle for play

10. pounding coffee and bonghits and going into training mode to work on my aerial hits

[​IMG]

11. Yes, ego holds no position of strength in this game

The MVP is the one who cradles the ball in front of the goal for teammates to dive in on

12. since I'm already taking a massive dump in the thread

if you're into fast-paced electronic music this is the shit to rocket around to

13. @Royal Vengeance and @Answer121

My bro and his gf were playing last night when i got the inv. You DO NOT wana play with these noobz :laughing: but I'll be on tonight after work. hope to catch ya guys then. Maybe we can get sog in there for a 4v4 match . Still havent really fucked with 4v4.

14. Exactly. Right now I'm personally training myself to.. When I see the ball kinda ride high in the corner and get fed right in front of their net. Instead of going for the ball I'm trying to fuck up their defenders at the corner of the net by ramming em.

15. Lol we were wondering what was up While we were just sitting there flooding your inbox XD

16. Lol Im always down to play RL with you guys as long as my bro isn't Noobin it up :laughing: we'll get goin today . Off around 6ish .

17. I got my eye opened to the offensive game only yesterday

Dude kept fucking with me, ramming me each time I was positioning to score, "saved" the ball by just knocking me off my aim

It was strong, of course it can be used to mess with defenders as well as attackers

18. I've got to work on my defense lol... I gotta work on everything really but I can't defend for shit.

19. Def my weakest, I whiff each time

so many replays of me flying into the camera as the ball goes right by me into the net