Rockband/Guitar Hero Wishlist

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by NormaJeanFan, Jun 8, 2009.

1. I searched and looked and couldn't find a similar thread so I figured I'd start this one.
    What are some bands or songs you'd like to see on rockband/guitar hero or more of?

I wouldn't mind seeing more Foo Fighters, RHCP, Rise Against
    Or even maybe some metal like As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada, Norma Jean or something like that.

2. I'd definately love to see a lot of songs from Led Zeppelin. Maybe a few songs by CKY, Circa Survive and Between the Buried and Me.

3. Circa Survive is awesome for sure! There songs might be a little hard to sing but it's all good. On Letting Go is an amazing CD

4. My thoughts on GH
    the first 2 were good, so was the first RB, after those, the series got boring and repetitive, after long enough it gets boring. Thats just me, although they definately need somenew form of innovation

5. Some Black Dahlia murder. fuck yeah

6. i want to see some older System Of A Down like Sugar or P.L.U.C.K. also i would like to see some Megadeth.

7. They need to get some reggae in those games . Some marley , more sublime , peter tosh .

Also , more hendrix , pink floyd (may not be the best for the game) , and furgie :p .

8. I wish they'd add some more Smashing Pumpkins
    Rocket, Soma, Bury Me...theres so many songs they could do.

9. I'd kill for some Alice in Chains. Or more Pearl Jam.