Rocdog & unoit's Veggie Garden and Other Shit!!

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by unoit, Jun 17, 2010.

1. #1 unoit, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    HIGH All, This is Our Garden

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Talk us through it...what have you got? :poke: :D

You've got a nice big space to work with, looks like you've been picking rocks up for years. :rolleyes::hello:

You need to build a little memorial to Fishstick! :p

Did you build the pond yourselves? :)

3. Tom's...Pineapple...Big Rainbow...Cherokee Purple Organic...Chocolate Cherry...Purdence Purple...Black Krim...Purple Prince...Oregon Spring...Speckled Roma...X-Mas Grapes...Long Keeper.

Beans...Scarlet Runners...Mountaineer...Yard Long.

Potato..Red Pontiac.

Yes been Picking them up for Fucking near 15 years....they just Keep Growing *LOL*

Ya we'll do something For Fishstick Free....Yes we Did

4. :hello: I don't even know what most of those are! :D

Maybe they are breeding. :confused:

:yay: Yes! Plant a tree for him. :poke::D

That is so cool! :hello: Pond building ftw!

Hey Unoit :poke:, I can see a weed in your garden. :p :bolt:

5. Hey Unoit :wave:

Nice variety of Tom's! :hello: Bet they're all tasty :yummy:
    Don't remember if I asked you...Do you and Rocdog make salsa?

now my mouths watering and I want garden fresh salsa...LOL!

Love the pond and the garden bro, thanks for sharing! :D

6. Unoit,

Great looking garden... I have a few of the Cherokee Purples from seed savers going this year as well.

Best of luck..

7. those sound killer man!

do you breed the crosses yourself?

8. Most are Heirloom Tom's....I love the Ugly type..taste much Better...or ya they most Def are Breeding...you'll see *LOL*

Yes..How about a Arbutus Tree...they're Pretty Cool...we Have a Shiny New Little Baby One.

[​IMG]

*LOL* I have a Couple of Weeds out there *LOL*

Morning Doing, yes Very Tasty...a Couple we Haven't tried yet...but I know they will be Good...Yes Rocdog makes Salsa...she made Tomatilla Salsa Last Year.

Just Like you Guys I Love Pics and Can't get enough *LOL* Thanks.

Thanks and Welcome ventoux...That's one of The Tom's we haven't Tried yet...can't wait!!!!! Is this your First Year Growing them?

No Bro, I Leaf that to the Real Breeders *LOL*....But we Do save Seeds and Grow them next year...as you might notice Most Tom's we Grow are Heirlooms...and it's Pretty cool finding out where some Tom's have Come From..well I think it's Cool (insert Stick Out Tonque) *LOL*

9. Looks wonderful already however I can only imagine the beauty as it starts to fill in with all the lushy greenness!

Love the new section...have to get new pics this weekend of the garden.

:wave: Thanks AW/Unoit for starting this little section. It is going to be fun to watch all these badass growers growing other things too! :D

10. Yes! :yay: I love the new section more than I love chocolate. :smoke:

That tree is very cool, mad colours! :eek:

11. OK a Update...Pics say what they are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We Have Other Shit Growing but Ran out of Film again.

12. Very impressive man :hello: Are the rainbow variety rainbow colours? :D Please say yes. :poke::smoke:

13. Looks like it Almost I Guess...Here's what They Say about it....Ya Ya...I Know..too Fucking Lazy to read it....So This What They Say about it.

"The color changes from green, yellow, and red (like an upside-down traffic light) to a rich blend of gold and red."

14. Nice update! :hello: lemon cukes, eh? I'm gonna have to go see what that's all about...:bolt:

15. Ya they're Pretty Cool...they Grow Round and are Yellow and Taste just Like a Cucumber...Lots of Cool Shit I'd Love to Grow.

16. We have our first round with those lemon cukes this year. I have great hope for them to be awesome in a hot thai cuke salad. Yummy!

17. #17 ventoux, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010

Yes, this is the first year with the Cherokee Purple. I picked up some at the local organic grocery and saved the seeds. Since we really enjoyed them, I ordered some seeds from SeedSavers. It will be interesting to compare when they finish.

18. Haha, thanks for the copy paste man :laughing: You just knew I was too stoned to click the link didn't ya? :D

Rainbow toms, :eek: Cool! :hello:

19. Yes they would be Great in a hot thai cuke salad....Good Choice MrsE!!! Good Morning.

Morning Vent...Ahhh First time for us too...Can't wait they look so Good...are they as Good as They Look Vent??

Good Afternoon Free, *LOL* ya just had this Feeling there was no way you were Clicking on that Link *LOL* Growers Intowishin!!

20. Well Growing out to The Garden and Take some more Pics....I'll take a Pic of the Arbutus Tree *LOL* You'll Love this Liitle Guy!!!

See ya All in a Bit.