Robotussin

Discussion in 'General' started by FunkySkunky, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Me and my buddy wanna trip on some robotussin. How long does it last and how much should we drink. Its our first time doing this. I know the only ingrediant it should have is dextramorphin (sp?). So any comments would be glady appreciated.

2. Each of you should take 2 8'oz bottles each.

IMO, I say dont even take that robotussin. Take coricidens, 16 for each of you should fuck you hard.But they are bad as shit for you, so only do it once or twice.

3. i just did 600mg on friday night

i suggest for your first time, you should prolly take around 300mg, its a fun lively drunk feeling
    but if you wanna trip out, take around 500mg
    youll trip your balls off

oh, and yea, make sure it only has dextromethorphan in it, and, if you do take a high dose, make sure that you know that you will prolly feel wierd (not tripping out totally, but feeling alittle wierd, like things arent right) for about a week after you trip out
    i took DXM on friday, and this morning, during 1st block at school, i started tripping again
    so be careful, and know your body

4. dont take coriciden
    dont
    dont
    dont

its not only horribly bad for you, but it can make you overdose on small amounts of it

make sure the only ingredient is dextromethorphan

5. No one should ever take Coricidens! for dex use.

6. !!DONT!!

7. id say between 400-500 would be a good start for you. also ne one know where i can find some pills with only DXM im starting to not like the taste of CVS syrup and i dont have the patience for DXM extraction(nor the devices to properly do it) CVS doesnt carry the red kind of drixoral

8. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!DDDDDOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN'TTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. look for robotussin cough gelcaps.

10. dont take coriciden trust me! 30 of them got me caught and nearly hospitalized

11. thanks for the info, but how many robotussin gelcaps should we take? And how long would we be tripping if we took 400-500mg? Is there any after affects?

12. Ok, first time dexers, right? 400-500mg might be too much for your first time depending on how much you weigh. I'd stick to around 400 for the first time (don't worry, you'll still trip fucking hard). The entire trip will last around 4-7 hours, with the peak lasting around 3 (starting an hour and a half after you take it). After effects, yes. You'll probably be all strung out and twitchy the next day--well, not exactly, but you'll feel burnt out and your lips will feel funny. It's not so bad, though. Just don't do it the day before you have to do any heavy work or exercise.

EDIT- buy three bottles of Robitussin gel caps and take 1.5 bottles each.

13. I'm like 135 (yes small I know) and my buddy is like 155 so should we still take 400? i think thats all I'm gonna do for my first time. I wanna trip balls, but I dont wanna get sick or anything. Oh yeah how is the mary jane with this shit does it instensify it? Thanks blades

14. Yeah, 400 should be fine for both of you. Try to eat something light before you take it so you're not tripping on an empty stomach (like maybe a small sandwich or something?). If you're going to smoke while tripping, take the tussin first, then smoke. I don't think it really intensifies the trip but it does make it a little nicer :)

15. I did this before, I drank two small bottles. Also, if you don't feel like drinking that nasty shit, try Benadril, take like 25 Benadrils and you will trip, it's awesome!

16. yeah i drank a bottle of tussin dm about 3 hours ago and im trippin balls. is one bottle enough or should i drink 2 next time? im fuckkkked upp

17. wow this post is 3 years old i guess i was too fucked up to notice =D

18. ROFL

Dude....i was wanting to hear how the story ended.

then the post is 3 years old woot