Robotussin Cough Gels question

Discussion in 'General' started by Unclescam777, Dec 18, 2004.

1. I don't consider myself a newbie to DXM but I'm far from an expert on it. Everytime I've taken DXM it has been extracted (powder) so these cough gels are new to me. Basically I just want to know a few things

1. If my math is correct then the one bottle I have is only 300 mg of DXM. I'm expecting to trip without visuals due to the low dosage but I'd like it if someone could reassure me that I'll still be in reality since I'm visiting my parents house and may need to confront them. Am I right?

2. Should I eat or take the pills on an empty stomach? I fear eating due to the low dosage (dont want to waste it) but I do have a stomach ulcer which requires me to eat on pretty much any drug that's swallowed, or else I spend my time puking my guts up. Powder DXM has never made me puke but I worry that the dyes in these gels will create nausea. So, should I eat or tough it out?

3. If I were to ever attempt to reach the 4th plateau (I'm thinking 1 gram) is it alright to do so by way of cough gels? They're just so much easier to obtain the powder, especially since I live in dorms and have nowhere to extract it myself.

Sorry for rambling, just trying to get my mind off of the fact that I'm gonna go nearly 2 weeks without my beautiful green friend :(

2. I cant assure you that you will still be in reality but I do believe you will be all though it does depend on the person. I ahve easily talken to people on 1300mg+ if DXM with out them knowing what was going on

You can still eat a little something after ingestion to help you, not to much unless you want to be waiting all night for it to kick in

DXM is DXM whether you reach the 4th through powder, gels or syrup

3. 2 whole weeks? gasp. stick to weed, don't abuse medicine. i, myself am forced to stop smoking for awhile now but i can accept reality and live normally. you should try it; it's not so bad...

4. cough gel caps have never made me puke personally, but im used to the dxm feelings that go on inside my body ya know? i wouldnt assume youd puke from it but in the end who knows right.
    you can definately reach the 4th plateau from the pills man, no sweat.

5. ugh...thanks guys. So I took all 20 pills at 4:20 exactly (the marijuana gods must have been pissed) with a slice of bread. By 5 o'clock I was puking. By 6 I was laying on the bathroom floor with my eyes closed, having some pretty fucked up daydreams. It was almost like an acid trip excep-t the visuals stayed in my mind instead of coming out into reality, and i had more control over what popped up. By 7 I was back to puking because I made the mistake of standing up.

It's now 8 and I'm still tripping hard, no hallucinations or anything like that though. It's 100% in my body, like my fucking body wont listen to my brain. All in all I give this experience a 1/10. It gets one point because while I was on the bathroom floor spinning I figured out a reasonable career choice. I've had better DXM experiences, but I think this may be my last time taking it. It's too unpredictable for me, and throwing up sucks.

Thankfully my parents left earlier or I'd be fucked, I'm walking like a god damn robot!

Edit: I guess I'll just have to go sober until the end of Xmas break when I can leave this hellish house and return to college, where my beautiful bud is. The worst part is that my parents cause more stress than school, so this is when i need my weed the most!

6. lol, im sorry you had a shitty time man, but im laughing my ass off thinking about you walking like a robot... damn i love robo walking.
    hahahaha