Robot Sex!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PeterPipper, Dec 3, 2016.

1. A y'all I'm high af! But I can't wait 4 robot sex! What would u like ur robot 2 do??? nothing is off limits! Go

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anal reach around

3. Wtf is that?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yep. I was born in the wrong century. . I feel like I've been put inside a time machine against my will and sent 200 years back in time.

If I had a robot female partner, she'd probably kind of look like me. I just realized .. I'm actually quite attracted to girls who look like me, but not exactly like me .. obviously. Maybe it's because I am secretly in love with myself? ;)

We'd be like sisters, or twins. We'd cuddle at night .. tell each other bedtime stories .. .... occasionally take out some leather whips so she can beat the crap out of me while I'm crawling on the floor like a dying bitch, and all that .. lol

• Like Like x 3
  5. Luckily, there are two ways you can travel forward in time - one is through time dilation, another method is cryogenics.. so once you die of old age, your body gets frozen, in hopes that it can be revived and rejuvenated in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Makes me think of that twilight zone episode where the guy was on a deserted planet with a robot and he fell in love with it. Then it malfuntioned and hediscovered it was all metal and wires. Freaky.

7. Jane has thought a lot about this I see.

I'd say if it replaced its own batteries and cleaned itself I'd be a happy camper.. and butt stuff.

8. My type of girl! It's nothing wrong with loving ur self

9. Thinking 2 small! I want it 2 be able 2 mold into any female on earth! I would love 2 have sex with a Rihanna robot

10. PPJ?

11. You found out how to post in main forum?

ferína.

12. My robot sex partner would get the fuck out of bed and make me coffee and waffles.

IMG_4356.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. No somebody put it here 4 me. Still got 2 figure that out

14. I don't think I want my sex bot around my food

• Like Like x 1
  15. My sex robot will also be doing the dishes, washing my car and taking the kids to school.

I'm a reasonable man. :roflmao:

16. Lol good movie

17. #18 narcissistic, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    "The deeper I get into it the more complicated it gets"

18. My sex robot will have a cigarette dispenser. A separate port for obvious reasons

19. Reasonable indeed