Robot Boy...the adult swim show on late

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Aug 12, 2007.

1. this has got to be the worst thing a.s. has ever put on their show..i wacthec it the whole way through, mainly due to the fact that i was too stoned to get the remote off my other couch...

I need to send a letter to them or something..

2. I believe your thinking of Astro Boy, and yes, I don't like it either. However, it is not the worst show AS have ever aired, remember that whole week of saved by the bell?? That pissed me off so much.

3. Agreed. Not that I don't respect the retro shows, but they're just disruptive. Damnit, you can't sell Astroboy and Gigantor to a bunch of toasted insomniacs.

4. yeah but when he kept saying he was hungry it got me really hungry and the way they ate was tight

5. I kinda liked it when the played MR.T and Chuck Norris,those show's were actually funny,even Voltron is worthy of daily showings.

Like everybody else here I can't stand the black&white cartoons,I gotta have some technicolor atleast,a minimum requirement in my T.V watching rituals.

6. Astro Boy is the shit man. My MOM watched that shit when she was a KID.

No, the worst two shows to ever grace adult swim would be Tom Goes To The Mayor and Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job. I can't compain about anything else they put on there, I enjoy it all. Definitly looking forward to the ATHF marathon and new season.

7. What the hell are you smoking,Tom goes to the mayor is a extremely funny show,I'm actual mad they stopped airing it.

Im' with you on the whole Tim and Eric show,all there live action show's are trash,Saul has his days ,but he's still considered trash in my book.

I can't wait till they start playing all thise show's they previewed a while back....

If you don't remember I'll refresh your memory,Fat guy stuck in internet,the drink crow show,and some more shit,those were very good pilots.

8. yeah most all as is shit now. inly good shows are futurama, family guy and athf. i also like suday nights when they have the oblongs. that shows a trip to watch on dxm. all that saul of the mole men, tim and eric and robot chicken are a total waiste of film and air time. the guy who writes that garbage should be castrated with a rusty butter knife for destroying as.

9. Allright, I can understand how some of you guys don't like TGTTM or Tim Eric Awesome Show, but you got to give them credit. They did some pretty original stuff, and allready got 2 shows out. As far as Robot Chicken, I like it. Short, funny, doesn't make alot of sense, I think the new season starts tonight.

Even though I have seen every Futurama episode four or five times, I still watch and enjoy it, same for Family Guy. But they got new eps comming out in the Fall.