Robocop=Insanity

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Hiltoniano, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Ok so me and some friends had some real dank bud, afguey or white rhino or something and we thought, hey lets go the extra step. so we put a nug or two in our small stone pipe and then.... poured robutussion (cough syrup) on it, and lit up. it was the most amazing expirrence of my life and i would do it again, but it may not be safe so i dont do it too often. i was wondering if anyone else had done this, and if they thought it was as amazing as my exprience. btw its called robo-copping

2. I'd rather drink the DXM and then blaze... lacing it is a waste.. (like smoking cocaine IMO)... but DXM + weed is nice (i'm on 348mg right now) because when you blaze you cough much less (cough suppressant ;))

3. well we tried it both ways, like one plain bowl and one robocop bowl and it was lke times better at least, so i dunno

4. You can smoke robotussin?

5. the real question is.....why? people love smoking random shit and i dont see the attraction. i came across a thread about someone who was freebasing seroquel..wtf is wrong with society. to each there own though....

6. placebo to the fullest...
    smokin dxm did not get you high, plain and simple