robo trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by die lonnn, Jun 24, 2008.

1. im high right now and i have always wanted to try it. im kinda nervous about it and would like to here what some people who have tried it has to say and if it is worth it.:confused:

2. shit ur robo trippin haha that awesome bro. i remember like the end of last summer i robo tripped a lot with my friends but no we just stay away from it but its fun

3. This is the wrong section for this post. Please read the forum descriptions BEFORE posting in them.

4. Yep. :bongin:

Post threads relating to a substance other than Marijuana in Pandora's Box.

5. hey man, I did soo much research before I did it..I was scared too..months pass by, I couldn't smoke, so we went and got some duster, and I got one 4oz robo bottle, dranked it..about 30-45 minutes I was all like 'damn wtf, my stomach hurts, i'm not even feeling that much'...I go and puke...sit down...still sick feeling, go back and throw up again (while my friends parents were in the living room :smoking:) and after that last plurge, I felt replenished, rejuvenated, strong, trippin:)...I put my head inbetween the armrest and the seat of a couch, and I started seeing all these swirls, circles, explosions, colors, shapes, and it felt like I was falling through it...that was when I knew this shit is bomb

but now I've gotten bored with the dxm, plus now, I'm finding that my trips are products of my current state of mind before the intoxication of the dxm

I recommend Zicam Cough Max, its only HALF A SHOT, and has about ~400mgs~ of dxm take two (maybe three) \

OH big big tip, when you are taking the zicam shot, right after have a chaser(drink) and immediately slap in a Warhead trust me, it works for the current taste==>aftertaste :) and it helps with my nausea..so far with them i've never thrown up doing Zicam cough max

6. Holy Shit!
    sorry this has nothing to do with robotrippin'
    but RavenousDank, another UGK fan?
    Hell Fucking Yes, RIP Pimp
    + some a that rep.

7. Isn't robitussin really bad for you?, Main reason I haven't done it yet.

8. Probably, but then again,
    according to health class:
    so is LSD, X, and Shrooms but that never really stopped anyone (including me)

9. Hahaha, might as well try it at least once.
    Hell, if I'm gonna/already doing LSD, ecstasy and shrooms!

10. nah, its only damaging when consumed alot, or trippin balls every other day:smoke:

11. Ziacam cough max FTW.