Robitussin Cough Gels

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stowned, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Ok forgive me if this is posted already. I just bought "Robitussin Cough Gels , Long-Acting". There are 20 gels of 15mg should i be taking them all and how long would it last? Also is it safe ? I know it was posted already but my main concerns are How safe is it and how long does it last. I couldn't find those answers in the other thread about this so if someone can help me out it would seriously be very appreciated. Also what exactly is the high like....

2. take all 20, thats like the lowest dose you would need...it lasts a few hours, and yes its afe...just don't down the shit everyday!

the high is kind of strange to describe, its almost drunken but more trippy....also, if you start itching realy bad don't freak out..its normal, just ignore it and eventually it will settle down, if you start scratching it just gets worse.

3. Ty that was very helpful. I just took them hopefully i have some fun.

4. Last time I did that, light turned into letters. No really. I turned on the light and it was like

LOWERCASE N
    LOWERCASE N

Can't really explain it...but it was wild.

5. haha im looking foward to something like that. How long does it take to start having an effect..? And i ate before i took them.... is that going to effect it at all?

6. that could have an effect, but i doubt it will that big of a difference.....but the time it takes to hit you seems to vary, but last time i robo tripped it was about an hour or so before i felt it start

7. wow they fucked me up. Im finally not feeling it anymore but i was so fucked up i bought a $750 fender guitar. Its like hitting me right now. Like everything i just fucking did is just going threw my brain asking what the fuck did i just do. Good stuff tho , i felt great .... but im going to have to send the guitar back when it comes.

8. Wait......So you bought a guitar off the internet for no reason at all???

9. With your vision all blurry and fucked up out your mind you managed to fill out all the forms, get your credit card and do all that? I call bullshit.

10. I always order guitar strings and picks from musiciansfriend and it has all my info and credit card saved on my account. So i really didn't have to do anything besides pick a sweet guitar and click add to cart. But yea p1nhead i bought it because it looked sweet. Its a guitar I've always liked.