robin hood/b. wilson slides

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by I Likeggs, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Looking for a new slide for my stemline. Trying to keep a disc diffused or ice pinch slide. Anybody have one of the Wilson or robinhood worked slides on AyLT?

2. wilson dd slide best functioning slide ya can get my man

3. True that, I'm gonna pick up a worked one. I just liked the handle for those less intelligent friends of mine

4. Keep those less intelligent friends away from anything with a "sovereignty" label on it...

But I have heard complaints about worked B. Wilson DD slides being very small, so take that into consideration. If you're set on getting a worked DD, try hitting up smilyagent on the forums. He's very talented, check out his progression thread, and it'll be a custom for I'm assuming around the same price.

5. [quote name='"420 bruhh"']Keep those less intelligent friends away from anything with a "sovereignty" label on it...

But I have heard complaints about worked B. Wilson DD slides being very small, so take that into consideration. If you're set on getting a worked DD, try hitting up smilyagent on the forums. He's very talented, check out his progression thread, and it'll be a custom for I'm assuming around the same price.[/quote]

Before reading your post I went ahead and purchased this one, its already in the mail. Right now I have a clear Wilson, and now that you said it the new one does look noticeably shallower, but we shall see. Ill report back when it arrives

Attached Files:

6. I've also heard of a lot of b Wilson dd bowls cracking around the disk screen. I don't have one myself but I got a gmd dd slide which is very similar for twenty five bucks shipped and it's my go to slide.

7. Lol looks like I jumped the gun a bit, but I'm pretty meticulous with my stuff so I should be fine. I was interested in custom work at first but ill have to get another slide soon

8. Yeah the worked Ben Wilson DDs can only pack a snap, I like that though tbh.

9. [quote name='"ProvidencePlant"']Yeah the worked Ben Wilson DDs can only pack a snap, I like that though tbh.[/quote]

same here, I pack what I intend to kill in one hit

10. im sure you will like the ben wilson :D

11. +1 for the B Wilson dd

My favorite slide I have used so far.

12. I have a BW DD it's nice and decent size. I'd rather go for a DWB slide personally.

13. Just got it today and so far I'm very happy with it. The disc is cleaner than my last b. Wilson and has a lot more air flow, great for the carbon filter

Attached Files:

14. [quote name='"I Likeggs"']Just got it today and so far I'm very happy with it. The disc is cleaner than my last b. Wilson and has a lot more air flow, great for the carbon filter[/quote]

don't know why my phone didn't post the others

Attached Files: