Robert Bruce discusses the astral plane and our spiritual powers

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ninjashoes, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Robert Bruce talks about how we might get angelic guidance in dreams to help us train our latent psychic powers. He talks about what negative entities really are and how there are types that are relatively easy to dislodge and some that are powerful and near impossible to battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuDX5r-Xsac

2. While I've never heard of him or watched the video....lol I find most days when I wake up, or in the first few hours of the day I get like bits of...intuitive knowledge or hints on what to kind of day it will be or what to focus on, or the like.

Eh just thought I should share

3. We don't understand dreams. But we shouldn't attach superstitions to it like angels, energy and other bull. That's how religion started.

And that dude is making money. So his voice is not an objective one.

4. #4 Thejourney318, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    Energy isn't bull. Nor is astral projection the same as dreaming. I have very limited experience, but I did a little test when I did do it, that I think serves as significant evidence for it being a real thing, different from dreaming. And though I am very limited in my actual experience of astral projection, I am less limited with experiencing the 'subtle' energies, and let me tell you when you experience them, there is nothing subtle about it...it is not BS...idk bout all this 'angel/demon' stuff, but it makes sense enough that there may be entities on that plane.

I think you're referring to those out of body experiences you can achieve through meditation.
    But that's not real tho. It's a hallucination. The brain is psychedelic by nature.

6. You speak as though you have read of meditation and therefore pass judgment on it. All the while have never practiced. (Complete speculation, I know people irl who say this though).

Who's to say what is real?

7. My most interesting experience with something like astral projection was one of the first times a smoked weed and meditated, did some tai chi. I close my eyes and I could see the room around me. Not like see with eyes, but it was like a felt the room as it was enveloped in a sphere of my awareness. I could move around with my eyes closed and know where I was. It was incredible.