robbing in the hood

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by seven1four, Jan 29, 2005.

1. today i have smoked only stolen weed. wat a great day. early in the moring we went to the indoor swapmeet and bought a 2 foot bong for 45 and then were trying to pick up some danks and drove by our friends house and nobody was home so he ran in and stole some nugs from his uncle. then went to this kids house who told us about his neighboor that has freezer bags full of pot in his bathroom. so after a while of discussing it 2 of them went off to go take some from his bathroom. they come back with a fat quad of some dark green with flame orange hairs and it smells like pooooopie danks. so then we start getting crazy thoughts and 2 more people end up going over there and taking a half oz from that same bag. when i left they were going to go back and take the rest from that guy. robbin in the hood fellas

2. man thats messed up you guys stole his bud?

3. sounds tight, i've helped some friends rob people beore but for way much shit than for you gto

4. your gonna get like 10 replies involvin karma
    but jack from the haters and puff it with the tru's

5. ha, i got a 20 sack stolen from me once, if i ever find out who it is i will beat the shit out of them cause i was saving it for halloween!

6. um, death to the doers

7. yep here is one

karma will bite you in the ass
    if someone stole that much weed from me i would beat thier fucking face in with a crowbar

8. amazeing.. honestly i hope u guys get cought.. and after u get out of traction u should come back on the city and cry about it to everyone here, so we can laugh at u... after that be sure u tell me where u live, addy and all, so i can come over there and make sure youll be wearing a bag on your hip for the rest of your fucking little thief lives.. :D looken forward to it by the way

9. tats extremely shitty man...don't be proud of that

10. just wait til your neighbor comes to rape you in the middle of the night for stealin his weed.......

11. dood i know the feeling, its like when i got jacked i had a half a o of some kb, me and my g/f had a 1 yr anniversary commin up and i wanted to save it and smoke so did she(it was going to be a "special" nite :D

man i got jacked by some punk, i think they knew i had it and come in my bedroom window because nothing was really outa place it looked like they just went to the spot and ganked it and rolled out...shit sucked hella bad, least i still got laid tho

its worse gettin your stash jacked when u only had like 10 bucks anyways and u know u shoulda put gas in your ride but u bought a dime bag anyways lol yea that sucks cuz u end up with nothin

12. nothing lower than a theif............karma will get you eventually.........Peace out..........Sid

13. Sigh, another bad representation of southern California. :(

14. There's people like that here too man.. :(

15. To the starter of this post : Thats messed up.But hey I bet you wont realize it until it comes back to you.Till then get a life and get bud in a more honest manner.You give us good tokers a bad name .

16. yep...........shouldnt have stolen those guys weed.........at least you got a good smoke out of it............

17. haha.. 714?... indoor swapmeet?... dude, you've GOT to live near me. is it the big indoor swap meet in anahiem with all the flags around it?

18. "rofl" ah man, one time i took my bro to score some herbs and as i was waiting in the car, that fool ran out of the house and into the car and said " lets get the fuck out of here" i was like "you stupid fuck, we have money!" :\
    :eek:

19. hahaha, i was reading it and after i was like shit where the fuck is the guy from and i saw it said socal and i was like oh....figures