Robbed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SamsonSimpson, Jun 1, 2009.

1. does sound like your pretty freaking young. And seriously...get a new friend..i wouldn't hang around anyone who just up and says we have bud. then lets people dig in his pants for it without doing shit.

2. id split that kids head. keep a shank on you. someone makes a move at you, aim for the kidneys.

3. Get some Red Devil lye, put it in a bag to look like coke. Go back and make sure you get robbed again. When you pull your weed out drop your 'coke'. Let your robber get it too and get a snooot full w/ his buds. Problem solved.

4. Stop bitching about it on GC like a pussy and get a bat and run up on the motherfucker. And whats all this fighting fair shit? He stole your bud didnt he? Why should you fight fair if hes got your shit? If you've come to fiht fair you've already lost.:wave:

Edit: You and your friends sound like a bunch of fuckin pussies if you let him just go through your pockets.

5. Exactly what I was about to say. Howcome every time I see a thread where someone almost got into a fight, they're always talking about how they don't believe in weapons or uneven odds? How familiar are you people with reality? That isn't how the world works, no matter how "fair" it is. If someone fucks with you, teach them a lesson or they won't stop. Use whatever you need to inorder to beat them. Fighting is retarded in it's own right, but if you have no other choice, you might as well do everything in your power to make sure you win.

6. Survival of the fittest. Kill or be killed.

7. nice *****s get left behind

8. Why are you giving the OP shit for not wanting to fight the dude. 5 vs. 2? Are you all illiterate? Anyways..I agree with you dude if the odds are unfair cut your losses and walk away. An eye for an eye makes the whole fucking world blind.

9. at least the bad guys are blind too instead of just the good guys.

10. #30 Frank Grimes, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    Yeah it is. You got sonned like a CHUMP!!! Also fighting with weapons is a LOT less cowardly than giving your shit up like that. You got Deebo'd plain an simple. Now you better go back there and whup that motherfuckers ass (use a brick if you have to!) or be prepared to give up everything you got from now til you dont know dude anymore. Your choice but those are your only two options.

Hahahahahahaha at all you tellin this lil kid to go back and kill them. This kids probably like 10 or 11 and thinking about it now. hahaha. and we wonder why this worlds going to shit.

11. Find the motherfucker that put his hands in your pockets. Sounds like you know who he is since you said he has a rep for robbing people. Find his name, house number, everything. Wait for him to leave his house and jook him. Do to him what he did to you, get your 10$ back or possibly more.

12. Get a knife. I have an 8 inch switch blade for that kinda shit. Shes a beauty. Anyway you need a pocket knife. Next time that shit happens take out your knife, stab him in the leg or something, and deak!