Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Robbed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by catpuchino, Jan 31, 2014.

1. #21 ReturnFire333, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    I smell a troll, but I'll leave input on the premise it's a legit story. 

OP was reaching into his pocket apparently and got hit? Need to be mindful of your distance between you and other people and your surroundings. keep atleast 3 feet distance, after money exchanges hands back up, eye contact and watching hands.

First things on your mind at all times should be mindfulness of not getting attacked and fending off an attacker, not selling, not how much money, primary thought in your head is how prevent a fight. Alot of times, your obvious confidence in knowing how to fight, or NOT fight, will prevent the situation all together.

Have your friends on both sides of you, 360 degree situational awareness from all of you. Discuss situations like this with your friends, make sure your friends will fight back (defense only) 

NEVER give product to someone in their hands unless you have their money in your hands FIRST, then hand over product.

OR you could do this the far easier way and sell to people you trust. 

If you sell to people you don't know and/or trust and you are not street smart enough to not get robbed by hand, don't sell. You should only get robbed if someone puts a weapon within kill distance of you.

2. i call troll.... but u should be worried about ur friend that u left behind cuz he coming after u

3. if people round here knew you were tryna deal, and a vulnerable punk, youd get robbed before you an say "Chicago"

What the fuck was he supposed to do?

Get stabbed too? That's just retarded. Fuck his friends, I wouldn't wanna get stabbed. 

maybe he could've help but yet he get on GC and tells the full story and has 2 gun and machete now he gets tough smh.

How could he have helped? 

Gotten stabbed instead of his friends? Yeah, that would have made him SOOO masculinetuff.  :rolleyes:

7. #27 SwishaSweetGang, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Let's see 3 on 2 , only one of his friends got stabbed maybe if he would've helped he might not have been stabbed. Yet he stood there long enough to know what going on but then comes back. But then he gets on GC and talk about guns where was the guns when your friend was getting stabbed you shoulda ran grabbed a gun then. And talking about guns is very "masculinetuff" as well.

8.  What gave it away? The fact he thought he was gonna need two guns and a Scimitar? Motherfucker was gonna go all Ahab the Arab on them and shit. LOL

lol

10. I'm having a hard time believing any of this. 
    this whole situation sounds retarded. 

11. Trigger ain't got no heart the nigga behind it ain't got no loveSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. [quote name="catpuchino" post="19439808" timestamp="1391145523"]me and two homies were on deck and this black kid hit me up asking for a quarter we get there he asks for change for a 100 because we were selling it for 85 we give him $9 and he hits both of my friends and 2 random niggas come up and fuck up my friends & I dipped i look back after it was cool & one of my friends got stabbed now I have 2 guns and a 14 inch curved blade what should I doSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Why does it matter if he's black?Omega369 :wave:

13. [quote name="24karrotts" post="19442763" timestamp="1391198464"]Trigger ain't got no heart the nigga behind it ain't got no loveSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]haha is that what he saysSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Yea juicy j haha. Do you make music? Saw your name, and I produceSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. To everyone saying he shouldn't have left his homies the dudes had at least on fucking blade if not more so he couldn't have done shit. If he tried to fight back he would of just gotten himself killed.
    So true a quarter isn't worth killin over.This shit reminds of back in high school this really hood kid I was cool with robbed this kid for a half pound, he did some crazy shit climbed through his window and took that shit right out his room. The kid who got robbed rolled around town in a convoy with his drag racing homies but didn't find him. It must've really sucked for him but it was awesome for me cuz the really hood kid would hook me up with a straight up handful of ganja for like 30$ lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. U ran away? Wtf dude

17. [quote name="AuhMayZing" post="19442663" timestamp="1391197289"]I'm having a hard time believing any of this. this whole situation sounds retarded. [/quote] i don't think I made it clear enough I wasn't the one selling the quarter this guy called me and I was with my friend who was fronted and ounce to sell and it sounded like a good idea at the time because he's only been selling small sacks so i though I'll help him out with a customer i didnt have any weapons at the time we never thought we would get robbed over a quarter because the guy who called me I thought was coolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. [quote name="Omega369" post="19442804" timestamp="1391199020"]Why does it matter if he's black?Omega369 :wave:[/quote] the guy who called me is supposedly a crip and when we got there he was with another supposedly cripSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. [quote name="Tree Burner" post="19440406" timestamp="1391154027"]You were selling a quarter for $85 right?He gave you a $100?Instead of giving him $15, you gave him $9?Am I reading that right? If so, did you explain you'd hit him back later(for the rest of his money) or anything?[/quote]i forgot to mention I gave him a tension that was mine and that's why I bought the guns shortly after I was ready to do something & I posted here to get some advice before I could possibly get life in prison..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Might get hate but everyone knows in the game that most white dealers are targeted by black gang bangers 24/7sent from that s4